prozac and weed

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

Anonymous Dude wrote:I still feel it a little 5 hours after my first hit
What kind of bud are you tokin? Lol I never tried Prozac but I thought they were just supposed to make you happy?
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

dudes.. me and my friend got screwed on this gravity bong hit... there was little weed, and we maybe inhaled half the smoke.. that shit lasted STRONG 3 hours... then started to calm down... we went to sleep (smoked at 4pm) in the morning like...10am we were still feeling that shit... it was crazy
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan »

There are no bad effects...i find the high is way different tho....i have a friend who is also on prozac and he gets wierd when the 2 ARNT mixed..so i dunno...its safe to try but your high might be either good or bad or indifferent
Charles Mingus is god.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users