Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:23 am
by SpRi7e
I remember reading a post on here about the seeds popping before and a couple minutes later I smoked a bowl and it had a seed in the middle of it and it popped and almost made me drop my pipe, but it kinda sounded like popcorn popping.
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:32 am
by Grotmar
Hey ye! I get that too....Mabye you could make Potcorn!

Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:44 am
by logically
^ thats awesome.... potcorn lol
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:05 am
by stratoskater
Take a 5 hour energy shot.
http://www.screamingenergy.com/energy_drink_51.php
Sounds pretty good. When i get some free money ill buy it and try it at a party, one where were gonna have a fight club or something.
oh yeah, you could buy Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Asian Experience Energy Drink too. just a thought
http://www.screamingenergy.com/energy_drink_114.php
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:28 am
by xNubletx
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:09 pm
by Sm0kyMcPot
Bunny420 wrote:mm i been having a problem to
in the last few days i been smoking 1-2 joints in the morning, an hour later i get a really bad heaadache, anyway. any ideas?
stop smoking schwag.
Re: Energy Drink and Bud?
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:16 am
by stonedrippedtwisted
Lavace wrote:Usually when I get high (Once a fortnight), I fall asleep a few hours later if I'm really high from tiredness.
So I thought, why not have a lucozade energy drink whilst I'm high or before hand?
This a good idea? Or will it make me puke?
I have a big party tommorow, and getting as high as possible, and I really don't want to fall asleep =/.
Also, what do you guys do when you feel a bit sick when you're too high?
Happens often to me

.
Peacee xD.
1. lucozade and lucozade sport (the none fizzy one) are a godsend if you need wakening up when your high streightens you out a bit,
2, and the sick thing sounds to me like your going under i dont know what americans call it but in britain its usually that or 'poppin a whitey' lol, it happens when you have more than you can handle, when i first started smoking i shared 2 joints with my m8 and i went welllll under and nearly puked had to go home terrible headaches etc only ever done it a few times not done it in years though, basically if you start feeling a bit wierd and your mates are still smoking, just stop for a little while
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:18 am
by stonedrippedtwisted
Bunny420 wrote:hmm yeah tahts not the headache i meant, i mean like 10 mins after i smoke then i start feeling a really bad headache, this never really happened to me before, i dont know why its happening.
i have just been smoking joints though so ima try my bong tomorrow. maybe it'll be better
weed isnt right for some people, keep at it for a while if they continue there is no point because you wont enjoy your high,
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:10 am
by gatorhater1005
if ur smoking 1 or 2 joints just in the morning then im sure you smoke a little more later in the day. remember smoking grass makes u dehydrated... maybe try drinking some water see if that makes the headaches stop. if not u could always just load up on motrin or something.
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:02 pm
by Dayyzed & Confused
I always get sleepy when the high is wearing off but I don't actually fall alsleep. I probably could though but since I like to wake and bake, i just stay up but I don't really mind feeling sleepy. It is quite a relaxing state of mind when i'm just lying down and listening to some awesome songs. Tis fun. But if you want to be awake then lucozade is good. I sometimes have some or a coffee and it usually wakes me up a bit.
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:55 am
by mingusfan
Personally...i hate caffieene..especially when im high becuase it dehydrates you and makes headaches a lot worse....i found that if you drink a lot of water you can curb your tiredness a bit
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:36 pm
by Mr Skunky
Consume as much of everything as you can when you are high. especially if its not your house.
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:14 am
by Kwyn
i drink nrg drinks wen im high, i just go fuckin crazy aye.
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:48 am
by swanee89
i had some herbal energy tea drink thingy when i was rolling around, smokin yesterday
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:50 pm
by dr.Spock
Mr Skunky wrote:Consume as much of everything as you can when you are high. especially if its not your house.
haha best advice yet