Golddigger....Me?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
Think about it this way guys.
She is dating him because she likes having lots of money. And I mean come on, Mercedes convertable? Yeah dude, totally glamerous. I'd go for that in a man 100% if I was a chick.
He is dating her for a similiar reason. Obviously. He knows she's a gold digger and he just wants to be seen having this hot babe in his nice car with his huge wads of cash. It makes mad sense. Lots of guys would go for that including me. Nothing is better than a nice car with a hot babe in it, going somewhere to spend lots of money on stuff just cause we wanna.
So AYana it's superficial on both sides and you both know it, so I'd say just milk it for all you can and then dump his ass.[/i]
She is dating him because she likes having lots of money. And I mean come on, Mercedes convertable? Yeah dude, totally glamerous. I'd go for that in a man 100% if I was a chick.
He is dating her for a similiar reason. Obviously. He knows she's a gold digger and he just wants to be seen having this hot babe in his nice car with his huge wads of cash. It makes mad sense. Lots of guys would go for that including me. Nothing is better than a nice car with a hot babe in it, going somewhere to spend lots of money on stuff just cause we wanna.
So AYana it's superficial on both sides and you both know it, so I'd say just milk it for all you can and then dump his ass.[/i]
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
LLLLLLOOLLLL when the fuck do you ever hear of a golddigger dumping the man?? they're in it for the money and luxuries. The guy's going to fuck you until he gets bored then find another one and start all over again.. so go for it, get a new phone and purse out of it. You're going to be looked down upon by people who find out what you're doing though, I mean, I look at all my loaded friends girlfriends and I think they're bitches. One of my friends birthday just passed and he's got lots of cash but his girlfriend just bums off him, so this year she does something special for him. She hosts a party at a SCAM......... with his money... He's a good guy too, doesn't cheat or anything. So if you're goin to be a gold digger just don't do it to the guy who's actually looking for a good relationship, else you're a dumb bitch.Rory wrote:So AYana it's superficial on both sides and you both know it, so I'd say just milk it for all you can and then dump his ass.[/i]
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
Princess_Ayana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
- Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
- Contact:
As IF I would let him dump me. I'll get what i can outta it and then after the 1st month its over. Plus i'm going to Japan and long-distance doesn't work for me.Jay212 wrote:LLLLLLOOLLLL when the fuck do you ever hear of a golddigger dumping the man?? they're in it for the money and luxuries. The guy's going to fuck you until he gets bored then find another one and start all over again.. so go for it, get a new phone and purse out of it. You're going to be looked down upon by people who find out what you're doing though, I mean, I look at all my loaded friends girlfriends and I think they're bitches. One of my friends birthday just passed and he's got lots of cash but his girlfriend just bums off him, so this year she does something special for him. She hosts a party at a SCAM......... with his money... He's a good guy too, doesn't cheat or anything. So if you're goin to be a gold digger just don't do it to the guy who's actually looking for a good relationship, else you're a dumb bitch.Rory wrote:So AYana it's superficial on both sides and you both know it, so I'd say just milk it for all you can and then dump his ass.[/i]
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
hahaha at least its sorted thenPrincess_Ayana wrote:As IF I would let him dump me. I'll get what i can outta it and then after the 1st month its over. Plus i'm going to Japan and long-distance doesn't work for me.Jay212 wrote:LLLLLLOOLLLL when the fuck do you ever hear of a golddigger dumping the man?? they're in it for the money and luxuries. The guy's going to fuck you until he gets bored then find another one and start all over again.. so go for it, get a new phone and purse out of it. You're going to be looked down upon by people who find out what you're doing though, I mean, I look at all my loaded friends girlfriends and I think they're bitches. One of my friends birthday just passed and he's got lots of cash but his girlfriend just bums off him, so this year she does something special for him. She hosts a party at a SCAM......... with his money... He's a good guy too, doesn't cheat or anything. So if you're goin to be a gold digger just don't do it to the guy who's actually looking for a good relationship, else you're a dumb bitch.Rory wrote:So AYana it's superficial on both sides and you both know it, so I'd say just milk it for all you can and then dump his ass.[/i]
woah
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
well if he's as rich as you believe he is and buys you what you really want, I don't think you would have the power over yourself to just leave it all, especially if you're thinking of bein with him solely for that in the first place. these are the type of girls i want to slap in the back of the head every time they say "Oh! Buy me that car!"
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
Sure you can see it like that, but a girl who respects herself will know how to get her own ('cause I depend on me). Asking is something, receiving is on a totally different level. If he is willing to prove his interest by showing material luv he owns that. Accepting gifts has never been something dishonest or unethical.
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
THAT is a woman that deserves respect.SaSsyCat wrote:Sure you can see it like that, but a girl who respects herself will know how to get her own ('cause I depend on me). Asking is something, receiving is on a totally different level. If he is willing to prove his interest by showing material luv he owns that. Accepting gifts has never been something dishonest or unethical.
I fucking hate goldigging bitches.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
[Jamie Foxx]
She take my money, well I'm in need
Yeah she's a triflin friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over time
That digs on me
[Chorus:]
(she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (She steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *censor*(I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head
[Verse 1:]
[Jamie Foxx's Lyrics Repeated across verse]
Cutie the bomb
Met her at a beauty salon
With a baby Louis Vuitton
Under her under arm
She said I can tell you rock
I can tell by ya charm
Far as girls you got a flock
I can tell by ya charm and ya arm
but I'm lookin for the one
have you seen her
My psychic told me she'ya have a ass like Serena
Trina, Jennifer Lopez, four kids
An I gotta take all they bad ass to show-biz
Ok get ya kids but then they got they friends
I Pulled up in the Benz, they all got up in
We all went to dens and then I had to pay
If you fuckin' with this girl then you betta be paid
You know why
Take too much to touch her
From what I heard she got a baby by Busta
My best friend say she use to fuck with Usher
I don't care what none of y'all say I still love her
[Chorus:]
(she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head
[Verse 2:]
[Jamie Foxx Lyrics Repeated across verse]
18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
His baby momma car, crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was spose to buy ya shorty tyco with ya money yeah.
She went to the doctor got lipo with ya money
She walkin around lookin like Michael with ya money
Shoulda got that insured, GEICO for ya moneeey(your money)
If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenup
WE WANT PRENUP!, Yeaah
It's something that you need to have
Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his
[Chorus:]
(she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head
Now I aint sayin you a gold digger you got needs
You don't want a dude to smoke but he can't buy weed
You go out to eat, can't pay y'all can't leave
There's dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves
But while y'all washin watch him
He gone make it to a Benz out of that Datsun
He got that ambition baby look in his eyes
(Jamie Foxx comes in)
This week he moppin floors next week it's the fries
So, stick by his side
I know his dude's ballin and yea thats nice
And they gone keep callin and tryin
But you stay right girl
But when you get on he leave yo ass for a white girl
Get down girl go head get down
Get down girl go head get down
get down girl go head get down
get down girl go head
[she take my money]
Let me hear that back
She take my money, well I'm in need
Yeah she's a triflin friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over time
That digs on me
[Chorus:]
(she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (She steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *censor*(I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head
[Verse 1:]
[Jamie Foxx's Lyrics Repeated across verse]
Cutie the bomb
Met her at a beauty salon
With a baby Louis Vuitton
Under her under arm
She said I can tell you rock
I can tell by ya charm
Far as girls you got a flock
I can tell by ya charm and ya arm
but I'm lookin for the one
have you seen her
My psychic told me she'ya have a ass like Serena
Trina, Jennifer Lopez, four kids
An I gotta take all they bad ass to show-biz
Ok get ya kids but then they got they friends
I Pulled up in the Benz, they all got up in
We all went to dens and then I had to pay
If you fuckin' with this girl then you betta be paid
You know why
Take too much to touch her
From what I heard she got a baby by Busta
My best friend say she use to fuck with Usher
I don't care what none of y'all say I still love her
[Chorus:]
(she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head
[Verse 2:]
[Jamie Foxx Lyrics Repeated across verse]
18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo kids got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin child support for one of his kids
His baby momma car, crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV Any Given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was spose to buy ya shorty tyco with ya money yeah.
She went to the doctor got lipo with ya money
She walkin around lookin like Michael with ya money
Shoulda got that insured, GEICO for ya moneeey(your money)
If you aint no punk holla We Want Prenup
WE WANT PRENUP!, Yeaah
It's something that you need to have
Cause when she leave yo ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on the 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his
[Chorus:]
(she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
But she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (she steal me money)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm in need)
but she aint messin wit no broke *censor* (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head
Now I aint sayin you a gold digger you got needs
You don't want a dude to smoke but he can't buy weed
You go out to eat, can't pay y'all can't leave
There's dishes in the back, he gotta roll up his sleeves
But while y'all washin watch him
He gone make it to a Benz out of that Datsun
He got that ambition baby look in his eyes
(Jamie Foxx comes in)
This week he moppin floors next week it's the fries
So, stick by his side
I know his dude's ballin and yea thats nice
And they gone keep callin and tryin
But you stay right girl
But when you get on he leave yo ass for a white girl
Get down girl go head get down
Get down girl go head get down
get down girl go head get down
get down girl go head
[she take my money]
Let me hear that back
Cheers,
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Hitom
- Casual toker

- Posts: 89
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:08 am
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
(Immortal technique - No me Importa)WhiteLie wrote:THAT is a woman that deserves respect.SaSsyCat wrote:Sure you can see it like that, but a girl who respects herself will know how to get her own ('cause I depend on me). Asking is something, receiving is on a totally different level. If he is willing to prove his interest by showing material luv he owns that. Accepting gifts has never been something dishonest or unethical.
I fucking hate goldigging bitches.
"escuchame, senorita if you don't respect yourself, don't expect respect from anyone else... Don't except an humbre, to support you with wealth, go to college and be succesful, do it for self [ ...]mamies with cultural inaptitude are bad for ya health [...]
"on a special occasion... with beautiful intelligent mamie's that STAY BLAZIN..."
Immortal technique is straight up g-nius ya hearrd!
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
This is why you should never feel guilty of getting involved in a superficial relashionship. First thing, he's conscious of is his material advantage on the other pretendants. Most guys believe this allows them to act like a dick with you, but I believe the first few weeks are solely to prove this last thing wrong.Certified-Nutter wrote:mayb he has his own ulterior** motive
Also, maybe he's completely boring because he is too busy thinking of you naked. You'd need some kind of compensation for that. On the cheesy extreme, maybe he's totally unconfortable with your hotness. Bottom line; it's your time, spend it well
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

<- My old account