High Dose or Regular High?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

don't worry

everyone had this experience.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Good thing I had my first experience like that with a friend who smoked all the time, i felt like crap for 15 minutes then I ate and it was all better from there.
Peace Not Greed.
hendrixguitar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 am
Location: ct
Contact:

Post by hendrixguitar »

hey guys, im getting bad experiences with weed everytime I smoke. its really kinda scary and cant wait for it to stop. i been doing it for a while and I never really had feelings of euphoria that much and it was usually a similar experience to feeling like crap. i thought i would be used to it by now but so far things arnt really improving
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

You need to relax while you smoke, and take your mind off of negative feelings. You're only feeling bad because you always feel bad and you've come to expect it. Smoke when you have no worries or problems and you don't have to worry about being caught.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
hendrixguitar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 am
Location: ct
Contact:

Post by hendrixguitar »

yeah man i tried that today but i still worried about something that was unlikely to happen. its nearly impossible to be not worried wen smokin
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

hendrixguitar wrote:yeah man i tried that today but i still worried about something that was unlikely to happen. its nearly impossible to be not worried wen smokin
It's all in your head my friend, I feel completely relaxed when I smoke with mates chilling in front of the tube, and I get extremely active when I smoke at parties & festivals :D
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
hendrixguitar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 am
Location: ct
Contact:

Post by hendrixguitar »

its not that im paranoid its just that the high still kinda creeps me out and that makes me feel sick
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

It's your mindset. There was a time for me where getting high was rather uncomfortable, but I got over it. When you smoke, just think about the positive effects it has on you and don't even let the negative effects cross your mind, they're very easy to put away and forget about so you can just enjoy it.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
hendrixguitar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 am
Location: ct
Contact:

Post by hendrixguitar »

alright, when i get the chance i'll smoke allitle and see if i can get my mindset to be more positive. thanks
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

hendrixguitar wrote:alright, when i get the chance i'll smoke allitle and see if i can get my mindset to be more positive. thanks
yeah man, the thing about being high is not thinking 'omfg im high' but just going with the uhm, flow... just ride it out .

If you get all paranoid without a reason you just gotta keep on thinking 'I'm in a perfectly safe spot, nothing will happen let's just chill out and watch a funny program or movie'


you'll get it eventually!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
hendrixguitar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 am
Location: ct
Contact:

Post by hendrixguitar »

yeah i tried that today, it kinda worked but i kept getting freaked cause i keept forgetting what the show was about lol. next time i get the chance i'll post how my next experience is
DerrtyJake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by DerrtyJake »

Damn 5 hits of the best weed around here you'll still be sitting there only feeling a little high.
[quote="JimJones"]back when i used to work at kfc my boss would let me smoke after 8pm cuz i was doing a better job when i was high[/quote]
^fucking hilarious
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Re: High Dose or Regular High?

Post by cdc »

hendrixguitar wrote:Yesterday I smoked a big bowl of weed, maybe 5 large hits from a pipe. I had a small episode where I thought it was laced with PCP or crack or something. I know it was just weed though. Ussually after doing a small bowl its relaxing and i feel really layed back and forgetful. This time I wondering if I should even smoke anymore because it was very scary, i was spaced out, i felt like i had multiple thoughts and that I was going to die. So, im starting to think the other times i didnt inhale right or something. is weed right for me or was it just too much?
were you by urself when this happened?

i find smoking with friends and family always enhanced the high where as smokn alone makes u paranoid
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: some were in hell
Contact:

Post by SomeONE? »

every once in a while when i smoke my self retarded i will get to this point were i can feel my blood pumping and its so intense i can feel the inside of my body its crazy
hendrixguitar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:42 am
Location: ct
Contact:

Post by hendrixguitar »

i smoked again last night. just one toke though. it was relaxing and slightly lethargic and strange feeling. a nice body high. only lasted 30 mins and wasnt that strong of a experience. so i guess i'll smoke allitle later, maybe more to see how things will go
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users