Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:55 pm
Wow, I'm soo sorry!!
I hope things get better for you, you can find a better guy than that!
I hope things get better for you, you can find a better guy than that!
A site made by Stoners, for Stoners...
https://www.weedguru.com/
i think the bases of a solid relationship is to be HONEST.abby wrote:ok so adam(his name is adam) and i had another talk. he told me he wasnt completely honest with me during our first talk.
This is ridiculous.abby wrote:there is another girl, named annemarie. he said he wasnt cheating on me with her, they just work togther and like each other.
i'm not telling you what to do, but from i wrote, i'm sure you can do a decision that make sense.abby wrote:god guys my life is such a mess.
Not at all =)abby wrote:or you can just tell me how much of a moron i am.