Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:53 pm
by cutthecashflow
dekay496 wrote:Uuuh, U.S. Airports don't allow food onto airplanes. You could put it under something that has lead in it so x-ray won't pick it up. Or just get high first and then get on the plane.
Uuuh, yes they do! When I flew to Reno this past year I brought a big mac right on board with me.
I hate big macs, and I hate second class flights, but I bought vodka on board the whole way so it was allright.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:52 am
by Ras Bongo
cutthecashflow wrote:
I hate big macs, and I hate second class flights, but I bought vodka on board the whole way so it was allright.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I didn't think they allowed food...
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:50 am
by cutthecashflow
Maybe not anymore after the whole liquid scare bomb thing, but I know they did last year.
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:21 am
by Ikku
The only food and drink allowed on the plane has to be purchased in the airport past security. They have to know it came from them when it gets on the planes.