Page 2 of 4

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:17 pm
by FIRE!!!
Hahaha *e-hug flow

I noticed the seeds were gone right away, which to me is really a pretty nice change, it's just a bunch of pointless numbers, if you guys wanna keep the friendly competition going, just do it by post count.

What is the quick reply for? Animal care to elaborate on this new little button which is tempting me to click it?

[Edit]Oh, haha, and our titles show up twice

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:26 pm
by jonny cockeral
probably for when you want to reply quickly and without any formatting or emotions, a new page doesn't load either.

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:32 pm
by SpRi7e
WAT! how did you keep your pot leaves and not us!...THATS NOT FAIR! i demand a recount


I just realized something, when you type in www.weedguru.com it will still go to the chat room page, luckily I had the forums saved on my favorites.

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:27 pm
by weedguru_animal
I will get that redirect changed back now, Sprite...any more minor bugs please let me know and I will do my best to get them stomped.

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:29 pm
by weedguru_animal
As to the Quick Reply function...I tried so hard to get the fucking seeds system back into the code that after hours of failure I was desperate for a minor success. And the Quick Reply MOD was the first MOD i came across in my search which seemed both easy to install and potentially useful.

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:24 pm
by SpRi7e
I like the quick reply in my opinion. I hated having to press backspace 100 times just to get back to the other pages, it just seems so much simpler now.

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:44 pm
by AbbyRoad
i like the quick reply. and i havent seen any problems on the forums. good job animal, woot woot. your my hero for bringing back one of my fav sites.

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:55 pm
by Bear
what would be really cool, is to get rid of the post reply mate and in the quick reply, were it drops down is to insert smileys and stuff into there and just like post reply but in quick reply, if you what im saying? Like post reply but in a drop down.

That would be groovy :) also including seeds and stuff would be cool, but there are traces here were you your finding it a bugger with the seed system and etc.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:45 am
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
yaaay quick reply. It's handy...not having to wait for the page to load again...though my lack of ability to make my statements BOLD saddens me. :lol:

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:47 pm
by jonny cockeral
the tags still work

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:05 pm
by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
That sounds like WORK to ME!...heeheehee

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:57 pm
by Kaynoq
i was lonely...

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:39 pm
by AbbyRoad
Kaynoq wrote:i was lonely...
awwwww

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:11 pm
by Dakine
it caused me to actually watch tv. But play more world of warcraft. three cheers for animal!

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:36 pm
by Gorecore
The site was down? :lol:

How long was it down for? I only noticed I couldn't get in for a day or two.