Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:24 am
by mr.hookah
Dakine wrote:Had 3 years of spanish in high school, cant remember shit. Near fluent in german, the occasional bit of arabic, english, tiny bit of tamil.
nice im fluent in arabic and english ( i learned both at the same time. Arabic growing up english at school and all around me since i was born here lol)
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:29 am
by Ziggy
SpRi7e wrote:all i know is...English and geek
fuckin eh...
pwned
noob
haxs
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:15 pm
by buttermilk
Ziggy wrote:SpRi7e wrote:all i know is...English and geek
fuckin eh...
pwned
noob
haxs
Or, if you are 00|3E|` 1337(uber leet)
|>\/\/|\|E|) (pwned)
|\|00|3 (noob)
|-|4X$ (hacks)
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:10 pm
by Ziggy
wow excuse me pro star lol
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:18 pm
by buttermilk
Haha, I only read the second page so I didn't really know what the topic was. Anyways, yea, I never really agreed with Bush. I remember back in like, fuckin' sixth grade I was like tryin' to be all anarchist and shit cause I thought it was badass. lol Good times good times.