Dont know shit about the iraq war. And other mid-east war(s)

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
Contact:

Post by mr.hookah »

Dakine wrote:Had 3 years of spanish in high school, cant remember shit. Near fluent in german, the occasional bit of arabic, english, tiny bit of tamil.
nice im fluent in arabic and english ( i learned both at the same time. Arabic growing up english at school and all around me since i was born here lol)
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

SpRi7e wrote:all i know is...English and geek
fuckin eh...

pwned
noob
haxs
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

Ziggy wrote:
SpRi7e wrote:all i know is...English and geek
fuckin eh...

pwned
noob
haxs
Or, if you are 00|3E|` 1337(uber leet)
|>\/\/|\|E|) (pwned)
|\|00|3 (noob)
|-|4X$ (hacks)
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

wow excuse me pro star lol
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

Haha, I only read the second page so I didn't really know what the topic was. Anyways, yea, I never really agreed with Bush. I remember back in like, fuckin' sixth grade I was like tryin' to be all anarchist and shit cause I thought it was badass. lol Good times good times.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users