PROUD PAPA!

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

update pics!

Post by Jimbo E »

Image
Image
Image
Image.....16 days in :banana: :mrgreen: (Y) :stoned2:
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
$Bong$
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:20 pm
Contact:

Post by $Bong$ »

The plants look nice man, but i'm wondering what kind of soil you are using?
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

soil

Post by Jimbo E »

I'm using 2 different kinds of soils,mostly miracle grow potting mix & another kind I found @ lowes thats supposed to be good for flowering plants...name?,I also mixed in some black hen chicken manuer.It's high in nitrogen.I've also been using root stimulater & the stalks are starting to get realy thick now.
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

ok,heres the situation.

Post by Jimbo E »

I moved the smallest of the 4 plants outside to make room for the other 3 to get big in this small bathroom. the one outside I insulated with leaves. I plan on getting it in out of the rain,(if it storms anyway) & also if we have another frost. temps.around their have been from the high 30's to 40's for lows to upwards of low to mid 70's latly for highs with promiss of an early spring so thats cool...you gotta'love the southeast :P I'm also thinking about moving the other 3 outside in spring to finish the grow (maby) gotta'find a spot first! I may have to do a manual 12/12 cycle for flowering (inside for dark & out for sunlight), which might suck...WDYT :?: or do y'all think the natural light/dark cycle in spring will be enough here in GA? I think I've figured out why these plants were so short & compact, it's because I had the lights too close to them. I lifted the lights up from appx.2" to appx. 10" from the tops for about 3 days now & you can really see the difference. The leaf/limbs & the nodes are getting longer & letting more light through to the smaller secondary limbs & they are now getting bigger...go figure :oops: :idea:...I also topped one of them because it is going crazy with those smaller (I call them "secondary")limbs & it may just produce more buddage with more limbs... :idea: :?:IE, more bushy :!:...WDYT :?:
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

my little ones

Post by Jimbo E »

three weeks old (to the day)& looking good :!: ......Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image.........it's hard to believe these were seeds 3 wks.ago :D WDYT :?:(those were from tuesday) this is from thursday (the same week)after fert. with peters pro.plant food...Image...hanging over the bucket after 23 days...wahoooooo :!: :lol: PS. I finally got a HPS light to go with those CFL's :idea: :D
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
User avatar
Jimbo E
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Contact:

CO2 in my grow room

Post by Jimbo E »

ok, I've been reading this...http://cannabisculture.com/articles/1804.html...about getting CO2 in your grow room & it was saying somthing about running duct work from a nat.gas or propain applyance...well, let me just paist it here...Recycled CO2

A source of recycled CO2 may be found in any natural gas or propane appliance, especially those with a pilot light. All such appliances produce CO2, when properly functioning, that is. A simple rule of thumb is: blue flame = CO2 or what we want, yellow flame = CO or carbon monoxide, deadly poisonous! It is merely a question of how to get the CO2 gas from the appliance to the grow room. If the appliance (furnace, hot water heater, stove, etc.) is anywhere near the grow room, then a simple duct system of dryer vent tubing running from the bottom of the appliance (remember, CO2 is heavier than air) to the grow room will suffice. A muffin fan placed on the room end of the tube, blowing into the room, would efficiently move the gas.... it just so happens that my "gas"hot water heater is less than 8' away from the outer wall of my grow room, WOW how cool is that :?: :D it should'nt take much wrk.or $ at all to make this CO2 thing happen. I could even put the computer fan (which I just so happen to have an old comp.)on a timer to give me some control over it...What do y'all think :?: :idea:
DO'NT BOGART THAT JOINT MY FRIEND...PASS IT OVER TO ME!!!

Charlie-Bo,like a Mo-Fo
Valentine
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:15 pm
Contact:

Post by Valentine »

that sounds amazing bro, you will have amazing plants if you managed to do that.
Rocks and logs might bite like dogs but words will never hurt me
stratoskater
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Contact:

Post by stratoskater »

hows it goin?
[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/stratoskater/Signatures/apple_weed.jpg[/img]
[quote="scarf"]dude u would be a downer to smoke with... regurgitating and looking like the chick from the exorcist and shit[/quote]
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

Probably died from the "CO2" pipe thing. That's dangerous as hell.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users