I need a connoisseur of legal drugs help.

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

wait why does it have to be legal?
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

Booty shoot an energy pill, and a IGNORAMOUS. I've never tried it but i'm sure it'd work. xDDD
Qapow.
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

cocaine energy drink rocks, it actually has a lil burn to it like if ur drinking hard liquor. yeah 1 cocaine is 3 and half redbulls , that would help out
smoke blunts
LoveMaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 am
Contact:

Post by LoveMaster »

Dakine wrote:wait why does it have to be legal?
Didn't have enough time to get any of the good shit. Usually takes about two or three days after I ask, and hound their asses to bring it. I could easily get crack, coke, or meth, but ummm....I'm not into the whole addiction thing. hahaha

BUT HEY. The weekend turned out pretty sweet. Friday night, I went ahead and just drank about two redbulls, and that seemed to work out alright. And then Saturday night, I just drank a rockstar, which wasn't much, but I picked up a trick from American Pie. Two condoms to relieve sensitivity ...works like a charm.
That's what she said.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users