Page 2 of 3

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:57 am
by Ziggy
My dream session would be with:

John stewart
Misa Campo
Tommy Chong (he would also bring the weed)
My friend who passed - Carmelo
And some of my favorite members on WeedGuru

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:07 pm
by Grrrl
Well, I'd pick my inner circle of friends, Bob Marley, Marcus Garvey, Max Cavalera, Haille Selassie, Animal the muppet and the mod :), Yoda, Tracey Emin and Claes Oldenberg.

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:18 pm
by SpRi7e
I'd have to choose.... everyone on weedguru that posts on a regular basis. That would be a big party but it would be fun as shit.

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:55 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Kurt cobain
Cheech & Chong
Samuel L jackson
Darth vader (heey)
my buddies
2 hot lesbian chicks

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:03 am
by Ziggy
Flow wrote:2 hot lesbian chicks
Touché

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:09 am
by RMark
jimi page

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:26 am
by LoveMaster
Ziggy wrote:
Flow wrote:2 hot lesbian chicks
Touché
bisexual*

Gotta share the fun my friend

Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 pm
by buttermilk
Dude, theres so many people I could think of right now...it be more like a weed marathon...Include many hot chicks (Misa Campo, Lucy Pinder, etc.), brilliant minds (Jesus, first this is all a lie, Man with the original idea of rastafarianism, etc.), good music (RHCP, Led Zepplin, Radiohead, etc.), and so much more shit...be so fuckin' amazing. Unlimited weed, plants growing as we toke up (this thing would last for weeks...) Oh yea, gotta remember all the amazing weedguru people...

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:41 pm
by Gub
I would be in some sort of room with really nice rugs and posters all over the place. I'd be playing guitar with my best friend on bass and John Bonham behind the drums because of his improvisational skills. We'd be hanging out playing beautiful shit and smoking spliffs... On the couch would be my girlfriend and a few friends.. That's what my dream sesh would be like... Not just a bunch of celebrities (I mean, Jesus?! wtf..)

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:13 pm
by bobdole
jesus, hot balls johnson, and thomas jefferson

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:02 am
by LeKyle09
jimi hendrix, bob marley, and metallica

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:44 pm
by asswipe
2 hot chicks, a blunt and a hot tub will do for me. =]

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:37 pm
by mingusfan
Id smoke with Charlie Parker, Louis Armstrong, Bud powell, sonny Rollins (still alive), Stan Getz, Django Reinheart...they are my heros. We'd just jam all day and all night in a cloud of music.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:10 am
by Turnipweed13
jimi hendrix, bob marley, bob dylan, my dad and the zimbabwe (idk) guy from Grandmas boy lol

Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:49 pm
by haki789
CaNuCk wrote:I think it'd be cool to smoke with yourself. And I don't mean by myself, I mean literally theres two of me and we're smoking a joint together.
thad be sweet :D
top choices though would be bob marley and osama bin laden 8) wonder what hes like high