Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:14 pm
by weedguru tom
explore about 20 miles in any direction from your tent on a mision, trust

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:19 am
by stonedrippedtwisted
ketamines are cat tranqs

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:36 am
by Jay212
blazedsubaru wrote:Sounds like something I want to try.

This summer my friends and I are gonna go camping in a chill place and try some drugs. They have done shrooms, I haven't. So they are gonna do it again and I'm gonna try it. Then the next night we're gonna do some e, since I haven't done it. But, it's gonna be hard to not fool around with this girl Miranda, I mean come on, it's camping...on e, what else is there to do???
yea guy sex is great, but wen your on e fuckin everythings great. go swimming, make a fire, dance, laugh, travel. its all good on e.