ninja smokin in my room?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

The.Truth
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:47 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by The.Truth »

I never really understand why people go through all this trouble.

Just go down to the dollar store and pick up some cheap incense (they work fine) and a holder, light one, open up your window and blow your tokes out the window, all that needs to be done.

You can even replace the incence with a bottle of febreeze or lysol. ( Towellin' the door won't hurt either. ) I brew buckets in my room all the time and no one has a clue.

Sittin in a dark closet with blankets over you head is not only unnecessary its quite silly.



Only thing you need to remember about smoking in a house where parents don't allow it is: don't get cocky. Always take steps to eliminate the odour, but remember, you can do this while having a good, confortable sesh.

Besides, that roll of toilet paper with fabric sheets in it doesn't work all that great, and the blankets (or whatever) you're putting over you head will stink of weed, and probably your closet to, so you gotta get air freshener or incence anyway.


Any way you go about this just make it enjoyable for yourself, otherwise there is really no point in doing it.
Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kaynoq »

damn, i thought this thread was gonna be about ninjas sneakin into peoples rooms and smokin their weed in the shadows and then goin on to assassinate people in the night all high n shit
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

may the ninja tokers live on... only when u can succesfuly pack a pipe, and smoke it in a room full of people who dont kno you smoke, and more importantly, dont notice ur tokin, then ur a ninja this is all a lie... like me :roll: lol
man i wish u cud buy custom titles with seeds... mine wud b ninja this is all a lie, haha
Image Image Image <- My old account
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Nutters the ninja this is all a lie extrodinaire!
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

8)
i had to do it yesterday aswell, brother had another fried over (i swear, this house is like a social spot for all my brothers friends) it sucks... oh well *blends into the shadows and has a toke* (there must be a better use for my invisible like skills, like robbing... but oh well.. with great power comes responsibility (man i am so fucked right now, got a hold of sum bud... so ye... very 'happy' :lol: )
Image Image Image <- My old account
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

haha yea i realized it was dumb to smoke in my closet....ALL MY CLOTHES ARE IN THERE and will prob smell like weed haha.

anyways after dumpin my gf i just have lots of money so of course without any questions i have more weed tahn usual which brought me to this question.

i'm just gonna toke out the window with a small pipe because it's prob just the safest way to do it...i just hate that my room is in the front of the house but oh well it's dark anyway =)

but hell ya thanks guys for all the help u prob saved me from tokin in my closet and getting caught, it's people like you who let people like me smoke in their rooms.
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

if ur smoking out ur window be aware of what else is out there. my room is beside my parents room so i cant smoke out my window unless theirs is closed. i have also been smoking out my window and seem my sister walk past... but shes all good wit but so i was lucky lol
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I can just go out onto my yard and smoke on my bench (It's on this pile of ornamental rocks it's really cool), or go into the garage and chill out either of the couches in there. I'd like to hook up a satellite reciever and my old TV in there and a fridge and a microwave and a heater and bongs and.... getting off topic.

That's my setup when I'm actually allowed to go home anyways, fuckin' assholes.

It's not that hard to ninja toke man, little bit of febreze, little bit of cologne and be careful to keep all the smoke out your window.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

im about to ninja smoke...
turn the fan on
load the bowl...
blaze up...
blow smoke out the window
sit and chill

:stoned2:
woah
User avatar
HeLLa-LifTeD
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
Contact:

Post by HeLLa-LifTeD »

how do u ninja smoke with a rolled one? also can u get arrested if ur neighbor sees smoke coming out of your window and they smell weed and they call the pigs? when i lived in this apartment complex i used to wait untill no one was outside my window and i would blow the smoke out then. which got really annoying and i just said fuck it and i risked it and smoked the whole joint chilln on my computer playing counterstrike while my mom was sleeping. lol
my ni gga lets get PODed reefer and blunts is all thats needed
Passed
Over
Dosed
FOOL!
Potaholic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Contact:

Post by Potaholic »

HeLLa-LifTeD wrote:how do u ninja smoke with a rolled one? also can u get arrested if ur neighbor sees smoke coming out of your window and they smell weed and they call the pigs?
i wouldnt recoment smokin J's in a room, cuase they are constantly lit, meaning they are always smokin. a bowl you can extinguish, but you dont want to keep sparkin a joint over and over.

i wanted to rig up an air tight bottle that only the roach sticks out and the rest of the joint is smokin up the bottle, not my room, but i figure smoke would come out the end anyway

as for neighbors, just remember at night ppl outside can see perfectly into ur room if the lights on, u cant see them tho.

i heard fabric softners eliminate the weed smell, but replaces it with a diff smell. and why would your room smell like fabric softner?

id recomend pinchin the toilet roll in the window, so you still blow out the roll, and the window. its like a double check. if the smoke comes back in, or its windy outside at least it wont smell of weed.

i always had a ceiling fan on low, and a mini fan pointed at the window.

my room is next the bathroom, so if it smells like lysol for some reason at 2 in the morning, its cuase i "just took a massive shit" haha

but i would recomend slippin out the window if you can do it silently.

btw i made a lightbulb vaporizer and its workin well. i just spray axe after a hit to minimize the "burnt popcorn" smell, and lysol when ive finished. not the same high, i feel lighthead, but its safer than rippin a pipe indoors imo.

just some points to consider
13andstoned
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:44 am
Contact:

Post by 13andstoned »

that wont work.... it will leak out no mattter wat... if u have a window in ur room, just shut the door put a towel under theer and smokein ur room,m the smoke wil go away
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Plus, if you have an airtight bottle, where does the oxygen come from to keep the joint alight?
And i just used to have a doobie out of my window, which was actually harder than it sounds. my window was about a foot and a half wide by maybe four inches high, so i could only get my arm out. Iwouldhave the joint in my hand that was out the window, and merely bring it up to my mouth to toke, and blow the smoke downwind. Never got caught.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
holdthesetruths
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:18 am
Location: southeastern, us
Contact:

re: ninja smoking

Post by holdthesetruths »

ok, I haven't been on here for too long, but wanted to add some of my methods to this. My situation is a little different, as I live in an apartment w my gf, and we smoke together, but aren't supposed to have drugs at the apt complex. What I do is, block the front door to the apt w towels and light up incense or a yankee candle in the front room. w incense the best to go with is the blue box nag champa or silver box super hit. its smell is actually really good and blends w and covers mj smoke. Then I go to the very back room of the apt, towel and lock the door, crack both windows just barely and light one incense stick in each window. I like to have the fan going as well but my gf doesn't like it. also I have an ionic air puriifer in the back room too. those thins are a little expensive but excellent at removing odor. they cost about $100 for a full size, but you can get them at walmart in little wall units for like $15. one thing I thought of, too is putting that in a toweled closet w incense in the closet and incense in the room w both windows wide open. This purifies the air, also infusing it w incense, and makes any leakage go out the open windows. I have also found that smoking w a bong seems to create less smell so that can help too. some of the smell will end up in the water rather than the air. if I lived w the rents I would experiment when I knew they weren't going to be home for a while and after toking up, go out and take an assesment of how the smoke is going, and how well your filtration methods are working. I do that in my apt, though I've got a bigger area to work w, I will go out into the main room then back to the back room and see if I smell anything. usually the weed smell is vry faint and only in the back room, then once I'm done smoking, I let the incense go to cover up the smell then open the windows to let out all the smoky and goo dsmelling air. oh and another thing I thought of is if I was going to smoke in the closet I'd take out all the clothes. to keep them from smelling like pot. I also use a lot of perfume, and occasionally douse my door towels w air freshener and or perfume. =p but yea that's just me. my gf smokes when I'm not home and I come home to a weedy smelling apartment. but she doesn't do all that I do so I'm usually the one left in charge of all that.
The.Truth
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:47 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by The.Truth »

HeLLa-LifTeD wrote:how do u ninja smoke with a rolled one? also can u get arrested if ur neighbor sees smoke coming out of your window and they smell weed and they call the pigs? when i lived in this apartment complex i used to wait untill no one was outside my window and i would blow the smoke out then. which got really annoying and i just said fuck it and i risked it and smoked the whole joint chilln on my computer playing counterstrike while my mom was sleeping. lol
Joints stink a lot more than other methods, so it wouldn't be a good idea to smoke one in the house. Dude, the easiest thing to do is just to sneak outside.

Blowing smoke out your window - I don't see why anyone would call the cops on you for doing that, its not illegal to blow smoke outdoors, and the smoke is going outdoors so the smell wont remain for long.

Look dude there isn't much of a science to it, just do what you gotta do, cover up your tracks, and if your neighbours are pricks avoid smoking while they are outside. Just don't cause heat and no one will know what you're doing, or care for that matter.

Plus there is something I learned the one time I almost got busted. The cops have to catch you smoking it to do anything, if you already smoked it they can't really do anything, but I live in Canada so I don't know how it works other places, but yeah.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users