There's no way you would think you've done PCP. You've either done it or you haven't and smoking pcp is one thing you would know fo damn sho. Body parts turning into animal body parts for example. PCP is scary shit.President Beavis wrote:I don't like it when people just come into these threads just to say "that's fucked don't do it".
I think I've even done it myself a couple times, but I try not to.
It's the most unintelligent response you can give in this forum, right below my bitching about how bitchy it is.
Why pcp ?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
And you see, explaining why you shouldn't do it like you have done here is a lot better then the people who go into an "other drugs" thread just to say "that's fucked".Jay212 wrote:There's no way you would think you've done PCP. You've either done it or you haven't and smoking pcp is one thing you would know fo damn sho. Body parts turning into animal body parts for example. PCP is scary shit.President Beavis wrote:I don't like it when people just come into these threads just to say "that's fucked don't do it".
I think I've even done it myself a couple times, but I try not to.
It's the most unintelligent response you can give in this forum, right below my bitching about how bitchy it is.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
aw dude, i hope you werent talking about me. i never say dont do it, just i dont do it, other ppl can do whatever the hell they want. .President Beavis wrote:I don't like it when people just come into these threads just to say "that's fucked don't do it".
I think I've even done it myself a couple times, but I try not to.
It's the most unintelligent response you can give in this forum, right below my bitching about how bitchy it is.

-
Bunny420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
- Contact:
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Yea, i know what you mean.President Beavis wrote:I don't like it when people just come into these threads just to say "that's fucked don't do it".
I think I've even done it myself a couple times, but I try not to.
It's the most unintelligent response you can give in this forum, right below my bitching about how bitchy it is.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
-
The.Truth
- Casual toker

- Posts: 45
- Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:47 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
thank you for posting that Big Lurch story.
my uncle did pcp and has never been the same and it really ruined his life, he now has no wife,kids, stable job, and he changed forever once he did it, but it's not like that for everyone.
i'm not telling you not to do it or to do it, but please research a drug before you do it because i don't want any of you to hurt yourselves or anyone else because of something as stupid as a drug influence.
if you do decide to do a drug for the first time, please do it in a safe place and use your best judgment because no matter what people say, YOU don't know how you'll react so just use some precaution
my uncle did pcp and has never been the same and it really ruined his life, he now has no wife,kids, stable job, and he changed forever once he did it, but it's not like that for everyone.
i'm not telling you not to do it or to do it, but please research a drug before you do it because i don't want any of you to hurt yourselves or anyone else because of something as stupid as a drug influence.
if you do decide to do a drug for the first time, please do it in a safe place and use your best judgment because no matter what people say, YOU don't know how you'll react so just use some precaution

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users