Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:06 pm
by buttermilk
weedguru duction wrote:lol i wont touch trips fuck that, holes in my brain? no ty

Yea, I've been debating acid for a long time...I just wanna try it for the experience but then again, I don't wanna like fuck up my brain or any of that shit....

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:29 pm
by Mate
remember that the tripp is unpredictable.
If you bad tripp, as i could see, as realistic as the illusions was, you don't want to bad tripp on this
it would traumatize you, i'm sure about this.

LSD was an experience, and i won't even do it again.

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:50 am
by Bunny420
holes in brain=fun :shock:

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:19 pm
by Mate
i feel em so hard i can't study anymore.

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:01 pm
by Bunny420
imagine... wrote:i feel em so hard i can't study anymore.
from 1 trip?..

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:32 pm
by Mate
/sarcasm.-_-"

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:44 am
by Accident_of_Birth
I have always told myself, no chemical shit, only weed, shroomz and Salvia (I have yet to try Salvia) and any other naturally occuring stuff, but LSD is the only chemical psychedelic drug I'm interested in.

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:05 pm
by buttermilk
Accident_of_Birth wrote:I have always told myself, no chemical shit, only weed, shroomz and Salvia (I have yet to try Salvia) and any other naturally occuring stuff, but LSD is the only chemical psychedelic drug I'm interested in.
Yea, I'm not against serious drugs or anything, but I try to stick to the main Herb groups... :D :D