Why do you smoke?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I smoke for several reasons,

-Relaxation
-Social activity
-If I need to get to sleep
-Getting really blazed (I mean, ripped) is good for spiritual exploration.

There are more I can't think of em though I'm too high :)
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Oh yeah, I like waxing my tadpole while high.
Image
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

WhiteLie wrote:I smoke for several reasons,

-Relaxation
-Social activity
-If I need to get to sleep
-Getting really blazed (I mean, ripped) is good for spiritual exploration.

There are more I can't think of em though I'm too high :)
Im stealing your reasons as they are directly mine also :P
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
hubcap
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by hubcap »

chrisisonfire wrote:
WhiteLie wrote:I smoke for several reasons,

-Relaxation
-Social activity
-If I need to get to sleep
-Getting really blazed (I mean, ripped) is good for spiritual exploration.

There are more I can't think of em though I'm too high :)
Im stealing your reasons as they are directly mine also :P
My sentiments aswell, mainly for the socialness, most of the people i know i know through sparking up a j.

And because it makes me feel closer to my girlfriend when we're toking up together.
Try some wrong
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/sgthubcap/hubcapsig4.jpg[/img]
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

i started simply because i was curious, and me being me asked a good friend of mine to give me some to start. but now i have alot of reasons too

- fun, being high with friends is a tonne of fun

- deep thought, it allows me to think more freely, deeply, and because anyone i express my thoughts to is usually as smashed as me, well the thoughts arent rejected yet pondered and understood

- great way to make friends, i love a good toke with someone youve never met before, and after you feel like youve known em forever

- i guess i do smoke a bit for rebellion, fighting the system and all that.


makes sense in my head anyways :P
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
User avatar
RMark
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:28 am
Location: NE USA
Contact:

Post by RMark »

I like chilling out and just listen to what everyone else around my has to say normaly im realy hipper and i just chill out and am quiet
Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
Location: Toronto, Canada.
Contact:

Post by Rory »

It seems lots of people here use pot as a crutch. Laaaaaame-o.
:wink:
fps_N0ga
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:27 pm
Contact:

Post by fps_N0ga »

Cuz there is only one thing better than weed (tho u can debate at this point), guess what is it? :P
DerrtyJake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by DerrtyJake »

Everyones forgetting the one major reason we all smoke. It's fun...
[quote="JimJones"]back when i used to work at kfc my boss would let me smoke after 8pm cuz i was doing a better job when i was high[/quote]
^fucking hilarious
User avatar
Dr.Miki°iPot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:30 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr.Miki°iPot »

hmmm:
-I smoke because i loev to laugh ... and i never laugh so much , only when im really smashed :P

-I smoke with my gf so i think it kinda brings us together 8)
- Ganja Just Frees your mind !
-It can really help u to handle stress ( and we all know stress = Death)
- I seek higher Meditation ... and so i get higher and higher .. :P

The only shit problem is that The oldies ( Parents) Are being dumb making it difficult for me 2 try 2 grow !
[img]http://shrani.si/files/drmikinx5d.jpg[/img]

Mystical Mystery holding you tight ,
Grabbing you in the shinfull night ! ( made by me :) )

Smoke up ! Chill ! Blaze ! Chill ! Party ! Blaze !
Sleep ......
Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kaynoq »

I smoke to forget my troubles and relax.

I also enjoy chocolate, so when I'm high, I really enjoy the fucking hell outta chocolate.
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
spengle
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:18 am
Location: london uk
Contact:

Post by spengle »

for me its the tatse and the hit it gives me at the back of my throat. it makes doing the simplest of things more enjoyable and passes the time away effortlesly. it helps me to relax and problems just seem to fizzle out as nothing is really a big deal when im stoned. i love the buzz and feelings it gives me... its an instant sigh of relief after a hard days work
Robo-Christ
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:37 am
Contact:

Post by Robo-Christ »

school can be a bitch
makees you forget your worries so you can relax and enjoy your down time
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I smoke mainly because I love the feeling of smoking weed and the feeling of it. It just lifts your day a little bit and everything just seems so much better. But also Rory, it's not that bad if smoking is like a crutch on an occasion. But smoking weed for me is about chillin and having a good time with friends or just to relax myself from a good day's of work.
Peace Not Greed.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

I smoke because i enjoy it. Like everything else. I wouldnt do it if i didnt enjoy it.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users