girl trouble
Moderator: Moderators
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
-
Viewer_Discretion
- Loli Genocides
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
- Location: Woods Newfoundland
- Contact:
Okay, well this is how it works. You tell her you like her. You gotta see if she likes you back or is just fucking around, because if that's what it is it isn't really worth it. or is it? but you tell her not to go cheating. Like if she wants to she can be with you but if shes doing that while shes with him, whats to stop her doing that to someone else with you.
She may just be making things interesting by making drama.
girls do that.
She may just be making things interesting by making drama.
girls do that.
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
-
whoo_hoo_jimny
- Casual toker

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:58 am
- Location: Sheffield, UK
- Contact:
- HeLLa-LifTeD
- Bonghead

- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:57 pm
- Contact:
Posted: 12007vUTC01bUTCTue, 02 Jan 2007 04:19:04 +0000 25 06 Post subject: girl trouble
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so like this is a bit of a soppy topic but its like this...
i like this girl that ive known for a while n shes always flirtin n touchin me up n that. the other day i was at a party she was throwin n we got touchin n shit, we were jus about to start kissin when her mate comes over n reminds her about her bf (absolutely gutted). what can i do? i propper like her n im pretty sure she digs me
any help would be nice
peace
wow thats fuckn bullshit man so what if some dude says somethin like "dont forget that u have a boyfriend" id be like man shut the fuck up and mind your business if she was tryna get wit u then she dont fukn care if she has a boyfriend she probably just didnt want to dis respect the guy that ruined everything. when she was doin wut she was doin to u and when the person came in and said "dont forget you have a boyfriend" and then the girl gets off of your lap or w/e and leaves id be like "hold up, how u gonna tease me like that get yo ass back her (in a slighty joking like voice of course)" but that thats bullshit if she wanted to cheat how is she just gonna change her mind like that just because her friend said somethin. good luck cuz. and im pretty sure ur gonna get pussy from her soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so like this is a bit of a soppy topic but its like this...
i like this girl that ive known for a while n shes always flirtin n touchin me up n that. the other day i was at a party she was throwin n we got touchin n shit, we were jus about to start kissin when her mate comes over n reminds her about her bf (absolutely gutted). what can i do? i propper like her n im pretty sure she digs me
any help would be nice
peace
wow thats fuckn bullshit man so what if some dude says somethin like "dont forget that u have a boyfriend" id be like man shut the fuck up and mind your business if she was tryna get wit u then she dont fukn care if she has a boyfriend she probably just didnt want to dis respect the guy that ruined everything. when she was doin wut she was doin to u and when the person came in and said "dont forget you have a boyfriend" and then the girl gets off of your lap or w/e and leaves id be like "hold up, how u gonna tease me like that get yo ass back her (in a slighty joking like voice of course)" but that thats bullshit if she wanted to cheat how is she just gonna change her mind like that just because her friend said somethin. good luck cuz. and im pretty sure ur gonna get pussy from her soon.
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
im not trying to offend any way.
But am i the only male that has respect for women? lol
In my school everyones talking about getting pussy and etc. and to me its just bullshit most of the time. I think im quite feminine when it comes to sex, honestly. I see it as a real cool thing, like sharing something with someone and loving them. I dont understand the crave for sex, i dont crave it what so ever but its a nice thing. I think marijuana keeps me level headed.
Some girl came to me in a party 2 week ago and wanted basically a one night stand with I. I plainly said no... and to fuck off. She knew my girl was pregnant and im a father, and pretty much she knows i love her more than anything...
But why still try? I just dont get it... doesnt anyone have any morals anymore?
Im not from a strict family, they never tought me morals they let me decide what mine were. Which is a cool thing, when children from a young age are being tought morals they usually want to rebel from them... I however had nothing to rebel against and im happy for that
Im an honest guy, never took advantage of someone. I just dont feel the need to, keep the peace guys
But am i the only male that has respect for women? lol
In my school everyones talking about getting pussy and etc. and to me its just bullshit most of the time. I think im quite feminine when it comes to sex, honestly. I see it as a real cool thing, like sharing something with someone and loving them. I dont understand the crave for sex, i dont crave it what so ever but its a nice thing. I think marijuana keeps me level headed.
Some girl came to me in a party 2 week ago and wanted basically a one night stand with I. I plainly said no... and to fuck off. She knew my girl was pregnant and im a father, and pretty much she knows i love her more than anything...
But why still try? I just dont get it... doesnt anyone have any morals anymore?
Im an honest guy, never took advantage of someone. I just dont feel the need to, keep the peace guys
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users