that damn wii

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Kwyn
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:39 am
Location: Tat North
Contact:

Post by Kwyn »

Schmut wrote::shock: Blasphemy!!
bahaha.

i got a wii. its awesome azzz. the controls arent particularly easy to master on a game like dbz budokai tenkaichi 2. thats real weird controls. its alot easier to master controls on ps3. but i guess its all just preference.
wdattT
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Flow wrote:PS3, lol.

Why the fuck buy a ps3? It doesn't look any better than a 360, it's not faster/better than a 360, it only has blu-ray while 360 has hddvd, they both have 1080ip and yet the 360 is what a good €200 euro cheaper?

X360 ftw! :lol:
PS3 can run linux man, thats why I like it over 360. I'll be playing games from atari to N64 to PS1 to PS3 on that fucker once I get one (when the PS3 modding scene gets well on its way). :o

FF13 too, not sure how many FF fanboys we've got here but that's a killer for me.

hd-dvd is optional btw, costs a fuckload of extra $$$ to get so if you want a next-gen disc format right off you might as well get a fucking PS3, which has way more potential then the 360 anyways. :lol:
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

I got a Wii, well the sports game is sweet I can't stay away from that, I played Twilight Princess for a little while and that was pretty sweet (got cut off because I had to work), on the way back from work I just picked up the new Monkey Ball game, because I remember enjoying the gamecube one. I haven't played it yet. It will be interesting to see how the remote interacts with the game.
Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
Posts: 1835
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
Location: somewhere in the vallies
Contact:

Post by Certified-Nutter »

President Beavis wrote:
Flow wrote:PS3, lol.

Why the fuck buy a ps3? It doesn't look any better than a 360, it's not faster/better than a 360, it only has blu-ray while 360 has hddvd, they both have 1080ip and yet the 360 is what a good €200 euro cheaper?

X360 ftw! :lol:
PS3 can run linux man, thats why I like it over 360. I'll be playing games from atari to N64 to PS1 to PS3 on that fucker once I get one (when the PS3 modding scene gets well on its way). :o

FF13 too, not sure how many FF fanboys we've got here but that's a killer for me.

hd-dvd is optional btw, costs a fuckload of extra $$$ to get so if you want a next-gen disc format right off you might as well get a fucking PS3, which has way more potential then the 360 anyways. :lol:
gotta agree with beavis, the PS3 is gna dominate i think, i mean sure, the wii is fun, but in my case, it got pretty old after 3 days, lol
the PS3 is gna b amazin like, as beavis sed, it will play both blueray and HD-DVD, which no other dvd player can do right now (being as the two major companies are in like a technology over this)
man i cant wait for the PS3
Image Image Image <- My old account
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

certified-nutter wrote:
President Beavis wrote:
Flow wrote:PS3, lol.

Why the fuck buy a ps3? It doesn't look any better than a 360, it's not faster/better than a 360, it only has blu-ray while 360 has hddvd, they both have 1080ip and yet the 360 is what a good €200 euro cheaper?

X360 ftw! :lol:
PS3 can run linux man, thats why I like it over 360. I'll be playing games from atari to N64 to PS1 to PS3 on that fucker once I get one (when the PS3 modding scene gets well on its way). :o

FF13 too, not sure how many FF fanboys we've got here but that's a killer for me.

hd-dvd is optional btw, costs a fuckload of extra $$$ to get so if you want a next-gen disc format right off you might as well get a fucking PS3, which has way more potential then the 360 anyways. :lol:
gotta agree with beavis, the PS3 is gna dominate i think, i mean sure, the wii is fun, but in my case, it got pretty old after 3 days, lol
the PS3 is gna b amazin like, as beavis sed, it will play both blueray and HD-DVD, which no other dvd player can do right now (being as the two major companies are in like a technology over this)
man i cant wait for the PS3
PS3 isn't compatible with HD-DVD. :P

I gonna get PS3 for homebrew and because it has a couple key games coming out for it I'm anticipating on. Wii has the new mario and zelda game so I'll pick that up eventually, but 360 doesn't have much IMO. 360 seems to be way too heavy on shooters for my taste. :?

Graphics aren't the biggest deal, and PS3 and 360 are pretty much even in overall power (PS3 just slightly topping 360) so all this console war shit is pretty lame IMO. No one with a life gives honestly a fuck unless they're bill gates or Sony's CEO. :P
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users