here's one for ya,and a very touchy subject

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

PuffPuffGive wrote:If and when theres a women carrying my child, I dont think I would let them smoke anything, or drink alcohol, Hell Id probably put her on a type of caffeine free diet. Because you have to remember, that whatever goes into your body while pregnant is going into your child. So your basically trelling me you think it would be alright to FORCE (and thats what your doing, its not like the baby can get away.) a baby to Smoke Marijuana??? Are you people even serious? I myself probably started smoking a bit too soon, you have to let your mind and body grow to a point before you start throwing other shit into the mix. Once you have reached a certain state of maturity, (emotionally, and mentally) Then wreak all the havoc you want on your OWN body, But Ill be damned if anyone (even if it is my "baby momma") is going to wreak that havoc on my Child.

Cheers
better now the later, It's not like the weed is going to affect a child so much that it would kill it or put it in danger. The only thing that would happen is if it has a slower learning ability or cause attention problems. Hell my mom never smoked in her life and I have both of those. Your acting like someone getting high is just cruel, but I also see your point how your forcing the baby to get high and can't stop it. If you think about it though, who doesn't want to get high?
Peace Not Greed.
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

I never said it would kill the fetus, but it will give it certain impairments, and in this world where you need to be the best of the best to actually get somewhere Ill be damned if My kid isnt going to get the best chance.

Cheers

(kinda read over this and the wording dosnt make much sense, but I hope you caught my point.)
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

Smoking weed makes me no stupid.
Peace Not Greed.
User avatar
WVgurl595
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Post by WVgurl595 »

PuffPuffGive wrote:If and when theres a women carrying my child, I dont think I would let them smoke anything, or drink alcohol, Hell Id probably put her on a type of caffeine free diet. Because you have to remember, that whatever goes into your body while pregnant is going into your child. So your basically trelling me you think it would be alright to FORCE (and thats what your doing, its not like the baby can get away.) a baby to Smoke Marijuana??? Are you people even serious? I myself probably started smoking a bit too soon, you have to let your mind and body grow to a point before you start throwing other shit into the mix. Once you have reached a certain state of maturity, (emotionally, and mentally) Then wreak all the havoc you want on your OWN body, But Ill be damned if anyone (even if it is my "baby momma") is going to wreak that havoc on my Child.

Cheers


ok i don't get where you are somehow going to get your baby's momma to get off caffeine. That is the stupidist thing i have ever heard!!!!!
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

^^ I guess you didnt know that Caffeine during pregnancy increases the chance of misscarriges, and low birth weight among other problems? Hell, caffeine is a stimulant and an extremley addictive one at that, at the very least your giving your child the addiction, and the withdrawls from it that they will have to go through after birth. Okay maybe a completeley caffiene free diet is a little absurd seeing as theres no noticeable damage when consuming less than 300mg a day, however 300mg is not that much considering that caffeine is found in many drinks, foods, and medicines.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
User avatar
WVgurl595
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Post by WVgurl595 »

Yes i did know that, but i just want to know how you are going to FORCE a pregnant woman to get off caffeine, explain that to me.
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Ah, I see well, I supose I'd use the method of persuasion, besides if I ever have children I'll make sure it'll be with someone who will actually care for the child.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
User avatar
WVgurl595
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Post by WVgurl595 »

Ok...if that works...but don't get all touchy to me that's not what i'm for man. Don't tell me i'm wrong either, But i see how your planning. Well i was planning to man ok. I really was, I was on the right paths, i was on birth control. I thought i was doing everything right, Then i went to te docter to get more birth control and they gave me a piss test and all of that stuff then told me i couldn't get anymore because i was pregnant. Now i know your thinking well that's not your fault, and it's not, i don't see how it could be. But then i told the daddy and he told me i was a cheating bitch that could strait to hell and left me. Now see the problem about that is, i've never cheated a day in my life, if i was going to cheat i would just break up with them. Don't have to hide anything that way. But now i'm a 16 year old that has dropped out of school and has hardly any help. I know that doesn't have anything to do with caffeine or anything, i just needed to get it off my chest...and now that i look this over...i'm screwed...but don't be sorry for me, i brought it on to myself...somehow...
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

You're not really "Screwed"

But it depends on what your main issue is here. Are you worried about the fact you're having a baby? (which comes with options of abortion, adoption or keeping the baby) or are you afraid of what you're going to do while pregnant?

Leading a weed free-alcohol free-hell even caffeine free diet isn't as hard as you think it is.

Don't drink a cup of coffee, drink a low caffeine type of tea or decaf
don't eat a lot of chocolate
Drink caffeine free sodas.

....that's pretty much it.

Puffpuffgive is right though, unless it was unintentional, it's cruel to force your baby to live with the same things you do, marijuana is a choice, even at fetus stage. Most of the stoners here will agree you don't even force a cat to do that >>;.

Eitherway, have you talked to your parents at all? What about your boyfriends parents? Are you close with them? Maybe they can get their son to smarten the hell up.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

WVgurl595 wrote:Ok...if that works...but don't get all touchy to me that's not what i'm for man. Don't tell me i'm wrong either, But i see how your planning. Well i was planning to man ok. I really was, I was on the right paths, i was on birth control. I thought i was doing everything right, Then i went to te docter to get more birth control and they gave me a piss test and all of that stuff then told me i couldn't get anymore because i was pregnant. Now i know your thinking well that's not your fault, and it's not, i don't see how it could be. But then i told the daddy and he told me i was a cheating bitch that could strait to hell and left me. Now see the problem about that is, i've never cheated a day in my life, if i was going to cheat i would just break up with them. Don't have to hide anything that way. But now i'm a 16 year old that has dropped out of school and has hardly any help. I know that doesn't have anything to do with caffeine or anything, i just needed to get it off my chest...and now that i look this over...i'm screwed...but don't be sorry for me, i brought it on to myself...somehow...
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, I had thought the wuestion was purley hypothetical, I wasnt trying to bash you in anyway, Hell I didnt even know you were pregnant... At least I think thats what you just told me... Anyways the point is I wasnt really talking about anyone in general, just what I would do as the father of the baby.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
wizz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 am
Contact:

Post by wizz »

I would definitely go to the doctor for his opinion, but with mine i would say fuck no, i mean there is so many problems that can happen from that... small minor ADD and hyperactivity to larger problems
User avatar
WVgurl595
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Post by WVgurl595 »

noisenkisses wrote:Eitherway, have you talked to your parents at all? What about your boyfriends parents? Are you close with them? Maybe they can get their son to smarten the hell up.


Yea both of my parents know, I'm no really sure if his know, and no i'm not close with his parents as a matter of fact they hate me...yea i don't smoke weed anymore and i never drank...but the caffeine thing is what gets me, i try to drink 7up and stuff like that but it gets hard. When i go into labor he is coming up there and getting a DNA test so i can prove it is his, and then i'm getting child support. Yup...sounds about right
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Well, I wish you (yet another seemingly single mother) the best of luck.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
User avatar
WVgurl595
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Post by WVgurl595 »

Well Thank you very much!
bongo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:04 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by bongo »

have you ever noticed that after a long day of dro smoking you just want to go home and go to sleep or how sometimes you wake up after one of those days and feel a little dumb well when you smoke weed and your pregnant your baby gets every toke you do unfortunately your baby is a bit smaller then you are and your babies mind is nowhere near as developed as yours i imagine that the baby has no idea of self concept and most likely has no idea it even exists so to administer this developing life a drug, THC, which affects brain development at any age, the breaking down of the frontal lobe which controls motivation, is kind of cruel and unusual a punishment to give someone. dooming them to a life of perma fried jokes and other such slanders. but who knows maybe im wrong maybe your baby will be fine. but honestly do you want to put your kid through all that shit so you can get high for another nine months of your life or do you want to step back and think that maybe this isnt only good for your baby because after nine months of not smoking weed getting to blaze a fat blunt can only be heaven
drinks that i drink
drugs that i try
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users