Page 2 of 3

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:13 am
by Certified-Nutter
its last ten hours of my life, u think i am gna b careless? and fuck, its last ten hours of my life, i might aswell get into a fight with the pigs and nick their car, hahaha

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:47 am
by Rory
lol and people wonder why some cops are assholes.

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:44 am
by SpRi7e
I buy 2 pounds of weed and have a small party and throw a pound of weed in the fire and then I would time it completely perfect so that I would run in the middle of a freeway right before I would die and have a cop car hitting me right after I die just to fuck with them. I would also spend the rest of the money going to a strip club and having one hell of a time.

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:01 am
by thnkgod4weed
you know we complain alot about cops,but they only enforce what the bitches in the goverment tell them to do u know, and im not taking sides, because where im from cops are worst than the criminals u kno

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:04 am
by Ice006
I'd take far more acid that you could ever hope to fully return to reality from. Throw a rave at someplace, offer free pingers to bring to party to me. All my closest friends would already be there anyway. Then it's just a night of dancing, fucking the girlfriend, wishing my friends and loved ones well in their lives, and try to find peace in my return to the source…

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:26 pm
by kevavekog258
Smoke a lot of really amazing pot

Have sex with a beautiful woman

Do a bunch of things things that I've always wanted to do

and leave the rest of my money to my family....or burn it...

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:00 pm
by hubcap
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYY

stippers, coke, champagne, hookers, cigars, the works.

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:38 pm
by RooR
noisenkisses wrote:I'd say panic like the last time I answered a question like this..

but I'd probably spend the first 9 hours with my family and friends...then for the last hour I'd try some super crazy addictive drug.

Of course, after the tenth hour passes and I'm not actually dead I'll be super pissed.


And addicted to crystal meth!!!

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:14 am
by FIRE!!!
I probably would be put into too much suspense and end it quick by smoking too much crack or something.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:00 am
by AbbyRoad
i was thinkign earlier tonight that maybe the wolrd would end on new years (i was really baked) and then i was like i better screw my bf now then. so i guess that is what i would do if the world was ending.

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:31 pm
by Bear
buy a tank from ebay and travel to antartica and blast some mofo polar bears... hehe :lol:

Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:21 am
by FIRE!!!
Damn...all that in 10 hours?

Can I have your autograph?

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:30 am
by Bear
White Lie... I would easily do that 8) Let me think of something to make you happy

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:31 am
by Bear
Image

Thought i wouldnt take that challenge? your wrong White Lie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:30 pm
by FIRE!!!
Thanks man, I'm gonna frame that shit. 8)