Should i try LSD??

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 276
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:12 am
Location: In a crazy spiral downward to heaven
Contact:

Post by thnkgod4weed »

Rory wrote:
Silence wrote:You know if you smoke LSD you peak in one second.
I don't think you can smoke acid...
my thoughts exactly
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i think the decision to try acid is a big one. i tried lsa and decided never to try acid
Image
Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Ice006 »

I hear that LSA can have some pretty nasty physical side effects, nausea included. Would those form part of your reasoning for not wanting to try LSD?
Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Silence »


Can u smoke lsd??
Bud laced with a hit of Acid, friend of mine did it.
Last edited by Silence on Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Ice006 »

I heard that LSD kinda turns to nothing if it's heated up a lot, or exposed to chlorine or skin salts and junk. It's so fragile it sucks :(

But I wouldn't know. I had some REALLY fucking good weed once, and short term effects drew similarities to some of the threshold effects of acid, but I doubt it was acid laced. Eh, I guess it's perfectly possible.
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

LSD smoked doesnt do anything. When heated, it just changes into a non psychadelic chemical. On DMT you can peak in 1 minute if you smoke it, or less if you IV it.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

LSA made me throw up. everywhere. i took a shitload of morning glory seeds. LSD-25 has to be kept airtight, and away from light. i also hear that loud noise can diffuse the effects of it, not too sure about this one though.
Silence
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Silence »

I could be totally wrong about the whole matter, but would be curious to find out the truth.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

Dakine wrote:LSA made me throw up. everywhere. i took a shitload of morning glory seeds. LSD-25 has to be kept airtight, and away from light. i also hear that loud noise can diffuse the effects of it, not too sure about this one though.
i threw up too, like projectile vomitting. it was extreme nasty and i felt like shit for half an hour. i was later told it was because of chemicals on the seeds because i bought them from a store. but thats not why i didnt like my trip, well not the whole reason, i just lost total touch of my sanity. i was on another wave length. i had to much in depth thoughts about the universe and how dimensions are made. cars also frightened me they just seemed so unnatural at the time.
Image
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Ice006 wrote:I heard that LSD kinda turns to nothing if it's heated up a lot, or exposed to chlorine or skin salts and junk. It's so fragile it sucks :(

But I wouldn't know. I had some REALLY fucking good weed once, and short term effects drew similarities to some of the threshold effects of acid, but I doubt it was acid laced. Eh, I guess it's perfectly possible.
Im not sure what you mean by skin salts, but if your talking about the skin on your body then I will just remind you that your skin is not essentially "water proof" Just look what happens when you stay in the tub too long, your hands prune, thats because of all the tiny pores in your skin which... TA-DA! Takes things in. I actually had a friend of mine who got on an air plane for the first time with about 10 hits of acid on his person, he got a little nervous being his first plane trip and all and he began to sweat quite profusley, now it dosnt take a Nuclear Physist to know what happened next, thats right, 10 hits of acid were absorbed through his skin, which as you can probably guess led to quite an ugly scene, later including court, jail time, probation, and Rehab. Of course he got off pretty easy considering the craziness that seems to be imbedded in the laws considering LSD. Now theres a point in there somewher, I just seem to have forgotten what it was. Ah well.

Cheers
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

hahaha. thats like 1250 microgrammes of LSD.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

oh kids...you cant smoke LSD simple as that. At the temperature it would have to be to burn, all the LSD would breakdown and u just wasted yourself a hit.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users