Me venting
Moderator: Moderators
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
CaNuCk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
- Contact:
I need to vent cause it's dinner time and no buddies wana blaze and I need to get this off my chest before I leave my bedroom and kick my brothers face in. So he gets home from work as I'm getting food from the downstairs freezer. He notices me walking to the kitchen so he jumps off the computer and runs in the kitchen before me and so I stroll to the microwave. (A little background info, he follows me around the house all the time and always needs to know what I'm doing and wants to do it or have some of it, hes 21 and im 19) So I reach the microwave and he quickly gets something from the freezer and pushes me outta the way and opens to microwave door. So I'm like wtf why do you always have to do what I'm doing, fuck off I was here first. So he grabs me by the scruff of my shirt and starts pushing me yelling at me. So I grab him back and start running, pushing him back. We get near a wall and I throw him into it and of course now theres a dent in the drywall. He then says he can kick my ass, so I speared him, pinned his arms down and said, are you done? He doesn't say anything so I let him go, and like a little girl he phones daddy and tells on me.
Fuck nobody probably cares about this but I'm super pissed off...I can't wait until he moves out.
Fuck nobody probably cares about this but I'm super pissed off...I can't wait until he moves out.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Turnipweed13
- Bonghead

- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:11 am
- Location: bumfuck of i dont know where
- Contact:
sorry dude older brothers have the job of fucking with younger brothers. my brother fucks with me anytime he gets a chance... it sucks. and if you dont mind my asking... why the fuck is your 21 year old brother living with you?
"Emancipate yourselves from slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds"
-Bob Marley
-Bob Marley
-
stratoskater
- Bonghead

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:45 pm
- Contact:
lol nutter thats awesome! i give u 5 stars out of 5 for creativity.Certified-Nutter wrote:he was soo fucked up and dizzy i didnt kno what to do, so i dragged him upstairs and threw him down them, blamed the injuries on the fall...
[img]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/stratoskater/Signatures/apple_weed.jpg[/img]
[quote="scarf"]dude u would be a downer to smoke with... regurgitating and looking like the chick from the exorcist and shit[/quote]
[quote="scarf"]dude u would be a downer to smoke with... regurgitating and looking like the chick from the exorcist and shit[/quote]
-
CaNuCk
- Bonghead

- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:47 pm
- Contact:
Supposably we both have to pay half and I said I would be a 1/3 but the rents say half. They know what happened though, they know he's always the one who starts shit...they didn't listen to all the bs he spat to them. I'm always happy and anyone that knows me out of the house wouldn't believe it cause I always laugh when I'm supposed to be mad, but he knows how to piss me off...all he has to do is be home and I'm ready to kill him. I find it funny that he's bigger than me but since I get so angry and am willing to lose it on him he never seems to go the extra step anymore. I got hit in the face a couple times when I was younger but he hasn't done it since I start fighting back aggressively and shown I was down to full out scrap him. I'm not saying I'm Mr. Tough guy or anything, but 19 years is a lot of built up anger.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
It's way better now , though we occasionally have this mouth off , i'm 21 and my bro's turning 18 in june.
We used to be at war for most of our lives, I remember when I was 6 or something I had this tiny piano and he wanted to play with it all the time, even when I was playing so I pushed him real hard and i got punished by mommy :'(
but as we both (well he mostly) grew up it all just got chill, don't get me wrong I can still get so irritated by that little fucker sometimes
but I love him even though I'm not always showing it.
I've gotten into so many fights 'cause I happened to be around when some prick was picking on my brother.
I remember this one kid that was bullying him when he was 12years old (first year in highschool down here) now he wasn't in my school so I couldn't help him during schooltime, unfortunately. It got worse, the bully's friends (two of them) joined in and all of a sudden my brother gets fucking harassed after school.
So one day I just skipped my last class and went over to his school,saw him come out and the three kids (well I was 16 at the time and they were 14 , but i'm a small guy so there wasn't that much difference physically
) they were riding their bikes after him just yelling shit at him and pushing him a bit.
I don't know what happened, but the sight of my brother getting picked on by someone that wasn't me kinda set me on fire, I got so angry I was feeling like the hulk, I rushed after them and when I go in reach of the last one of the bullies I got up to his level yelled 'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOU LITTLE FAGGOT' and kicked him with all my might, he fell sideways and crashed into a little tree, very funny sight, now as I was yelling the other two noticed my presence and got scared, but Vincent (my brother) was still riding in front of them so I yell 'Vinnie, brake!' which he does, stopping the other two kids.
Upon asking which one of those little twerps started this whole shit vinnie appointed the one that started it all and I just beat the shit out of him and his bike, and we never heard of them again.
So yeah, i'm against violence, but not when it comes to brothers or friends.
We used to be at war for most of our lives, I remember when I was 6 or something I had this tiny piano and he wanted to play with it all the time, even when I was playing so I pushed him real hard and i got punished by mommy :'(
but as we both (well he mostly) grew up it all just got chill, don't get me wrong I can still get so irritated by that little fucker sometimes
I've gotten into so many fights 'cause I happened to be around when some prick was picking on my brother.
I remember this one kid that was bullying him when he was 12years old (first year in highschool down here) now he wasn't in my school so I couldn't help him during schooltime, unfortunately. It got worse, the bully's friends (two of them) joined in and all of a sudden my brother gets fucking harassed after school.
So one day I just skipped my last class and went over to his school,saw him come out and the three kids (well I was 16 at the time and they were 14 , but i'm a small guy so there wasn't that much difference physically
I don't know what happened, but the sight of my brother getting picked on by someone that wasn't me kinda set me on fire, I got so angry I was feeling like the hulk, I rushed after them and when I go in reach of the last one of the bullies I got up to his level yelled 'WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOU LITTLE FAGGOT' and kicked him with all my might, he fell sideways and crashed into a little tree, very funny sight, now as I was yelling the other two noticed my presence and got scared, but Vincent (my brother) was still riding in front of them so I yell 'Vinnie, brake!' which he does, stopping the other two kids.
Upon asking which one of those little twerps started this whole shit vinnie appointed the one that started it all and I just beat the shit out of him and his bike, and we never heard of them again.
So yeah, i'm against violence, but not when it comes to brothers or friends.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users