Introducing new people to Mary Jane
Moderator: Moderators
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Ice006
- Bonghead

- Posts: 214
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Contact:
I think everyone SHOULD get high at least once though. It really opens your mind up to all the ideas of why people do drugs and whatnot. It's not because it's cool. It's because you feel really good, really quickly, and in many cases (like weed), the side-effects are even less than those from alcohol.
The first high from weed really is something out of this world.
Then the high from E is literally ten times as intense.
Then LSD... not even sure if you could call it high (though, it plays with the serotonin system, so mild doses share similarities to a dose of MDMA). But I think it also just fucks with your neural pathways to the point you can convince yourself you're feeling anything. I'm sure it can form the best high ever experienced, if you keep in control of the darn long trip.
But yes... without weed I wouldn't have tried the other things. I'm glad I did though, but it is kinda a gateway drug, in that it removes the fears and government bullshit from your mind about the 'evils' out there
The first high from weed really is something out of this world.
Then the high from E is literally ten times as intense.
Then LSD... not even sure if you could call it high (though, it plays with the serotonin system, so mild doses share similarities to a dose of MDMA). But I think it also just fucks with your neural pathways to the point you can convince yourself you're feeling anything. I'm sure it can form the best high ever experienced, if you keep in control of the darn long trip.
But yes... without weed I wouldn't have tried the other things. I'm glad I did though, but it is kinda a gateway drug, in that it removes the fears and government bullshit from your mind about the 'evils' out there
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
