Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:25 pm
by SpRi7e
you can buy it online and have it shipped to you.
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:03 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
Silence wrote:Where do you live weed-meen?
Latvia
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:10 am
by President Beavis
Adderall is prescription anyways, so you'll have to go to a doctor saying you think you have ADD.
When talking to the doctor, act really distracted. Look around the room constantly and (unconciously

) crumple up a piece of paper in your hands or w/e.
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:38 am
by weed-meen
Hmm, how can I order it online? Dont I need a perscription?
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:45 am
by President Beavis
Not necessarily for online, but I don't have any links.
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:53 am
by PaRoL
Air freshener isnt a good inhalint.. i used to do inhalints and i only did one kind.. its called dust-off or "duster"... meant for your computer or w/e u need to dust off.. all it is is a high blast of air and chemicals mixed with it.. you can get this USA: Walgreen, walmart , big lots or your local computer store.. in the UK ask people at your local computer store.. as for any other countries i dont know.. but you take the part were you spray it out at and taker your hand and cup it around you " NOSE " not mouth and take like 3-5 deep inahles do not go over 5 or you will be tripped out really bad.. but the high on it is awesome it feel like the gas at the dentist they give you.. its really cool last about 2-5 mins feels like your floating away i hate to say it but its more relaxing then the average dose of weed.. i still like weed 1million times better then duster. but it is very bad for you onyl do it once in a while.. (not responsible for your actions)
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:04 am
by dr.Spock
PaRoL wrote:Air freshener isnt a good inhalint.. i used to do inhalints and i only did one kind.. its called dust-off or "duster"... meant for your computer or w/e u need to dust off.. all it is is a high blast of air and chemicals mixed with it.. you can get this USA: Walgreen, walmart , big lots or your local computer store.. in the UK ask people at your local computer store.. as for any other countries i dont know.. but you take the part were you spray it out at and taker your hand and cup it around you " NOSE " not mouth and take like 3-5 deep inahles do not go over 5 or you will be tripped out really bad.. but the high on it is awesome it feel like the gas at the dentist they give you.. its really cool last about 2-5 mins feels like your floating away i hate to say it but its more relaxing then the average dose of weed.. (not responsible for your actions)
i don't suggest anyone try this lol
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:21 am
by PaRoL
Naw.. its tottally safe.. just not a good thing to do all the time.. just like acid or ecstacy.. just isnt an everyday thing.. but the high is cool..
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:13 am
by President Beavis
I'm ashamed to say that I actually did take a good inhale of canned air once.
Made my voice about 34534543 octaves deeper, brought me into another dimension... for about 20 seconds.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:14 am
by President Beavis
PaRoL wrote:Naw.. its tottally safe.
So is shooting up bleach!
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:43 pm
by Mate
do heroin
at least, you got a decent high for the danger it concerns.
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:41 pm
by Psyclone
Or you can spray WD-40 in your mouth and have the most amazing trip along the way to the hospital.
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:19 pm
by President Beavis
I think I've told this story before but this reminds me of that 9 or 10 year old kid who said, "Do you do air freshener?!".
EDIT: Oh wait, I already told that story on THIS thread. Oops.
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:55 pm
by Mate
President Beavis wrote:I think I've told this story before but this reminds me of that 9 or 10 year old kid who said, "Do you do air freshener?!".
EDIT: Oh wait, I already told that story on THIS thread. Oops.
what the fuck
haha !!
If someone would have asked this to me, i would be impressed by his randomness.
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:19 pm
by SpRi7e
I would of just said that I was a crack/heroin addict and that the cig was laced with pcp