Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:24 am
by c4rdsh4rk_88
donnie darko was my favorite movie i watched stoned but i need to watch more movies when im stoned
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:56 pm
by Weedguru Anex
I missed Donnie Darko at the cinema, need to get it when it comes out on dvd
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:59 pm
by riff
the rocky horror picture show, blow, carlito's way, goodfellas, 36th chamber of shaolin and takeshi's castle. (i kno the last one isn't a movie but it makes me cry with laughter.) anyone alse seen it?????
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:31 pm
by Dangerman
I like horror and thriller movies. When I'm canned I usualy get me a really bad hack and slash horror movie and just laff my ass off all night.
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:57 am
by weedguru tom
train spotting always makes me laugh heh
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:49 am
by big rob
try watching DELIVERANCE