Marijuana xP
Moderator: Moderators
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
Magnavox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 165
- Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:01 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
My views on the discussion on that forum are as follows:
Pro-marijuana users: 16+ people that have freed themselves from the constrains of our society's brainwashing tendencies
Anti-marijuana users: a group of 8-13 years olds in the midst of the D.A.R.E. program*
* (sigh) That's kind of how I used to be, except I don't recall ever being specifically strictly anti-marijuana. I think that's because I realized that they couldn't manage to scrounge up any actual information saying that mairjuana was so terrible aside from the fact that it's illegal.
Pro-marijuana users: 16+ people that have freed themselves from the constrains of our society's brainwashing tendencies
Anti-marijuana users: a group of 8-13 years olds in the midst of the D.A.R.E. program*
* (sigh) That's kind of how I used to be, except I don't recall ever being specifically strictly anti-marijuana. I think that's because I realized that they couldn't manage to scrounge up any actual information saying that mairjuana was so terrible aside from the fact that it's illegal.
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
- youngking
- Casual toker

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:28 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
cdc
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
- Location: Auckland
- Contact:
Dr. Greenthumb wrote:yeah I'm serious. hemp is also one of the most nutritional foods on earth and great for cultivating because it actually enriches the ground it's grown on.
so ur saying if i grew buds in my yard before i plated my tomato plants are u saying my tomato plants will be healthier/bigger?
is there anything u dont know?
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users