Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:22 pm
by FIRE!!!
Why are you guys trying to cook with such small amounts?

Buy an ounce, make a batch of brownies. You might get messed up.

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:13 am
by TYStonerTY
eating with weed lasts too long for day to day use... plus it gets you soo much more fucked up. like everyone has said, the high is different. I smoke before and at school all the time but if I ate a firecracker in the morning I dunno what Id do at school... but m3tal is right... nothing beats sparkin up a fat joint after a long day... or after a short day... or right when you wake up :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:06 pm
by President Beavis
TYStonerTY wrote:eating with weed lasts too long for day to day use... plus it gets you soo much more fucked up. like everyone has said, the high is different. I smoke before and at school all the time but if I ate a firecracker in the morning I dunno what Id do at school... but m3tal is right... nothing beats sparkin up a fat joint after a long day... or after a short day... or right when you wake up :lol:
Dude, I can think straighter after munching on a couple nugs then I can sober. It's more of a body buzz but still a definite boost to the brain. :o I'm serious, I'm not gonna be smoking unless I'm in a situation where I have to. It's so much better this way. :D

The only problem is, I'm gonna be all amateur and shit again, I'm no chef.