Joints or BOWLS???

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
youngking
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:28 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by youngking »

WhiteLie wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WOW Ignore that post I was drunk and belligerent I apologize :oops:
lol np :P
-~Young King~-
MrClean
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:30 pm
Contact:

Post by MrClean »

Blueberry...Wet Mango...Maybe a Georgia Peach? Thats what I smell.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

JOINT THEN BONG BOWLS!! woo...sorry got a lil excited there.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

n0isenkiss3s wrote:I've only had a joint once and I only got one hit from it because my friend was being greedy (despite me always supplying her before) but it kind of tasted like burning paper...I would like to try a spliff...
Joints and spliffs are the same thing; "spliff" is a Jamaican slang term, that's all.

Bowls are definitely the best in my opinion. Weed goes to waste easier in a roll, while with a bowl on the other hand, you can take much larger hits, have no paper burnin with your shit, and make the best of your THC. Bong hits are the best. One whole breath = pure THC, clean and cool. The only thing that could ever be anythin better than a bong would be a vaporizer, and maybe eatin (although the high might be a lil different).
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Genius wrote:
n0isenkiss3s wrote:I've only had a joint once and I only got one hit from it because my friend was being greedy (despite me always supplying her before) but it kind of tasted like burning paper...I would like to try a spliff...
Joints and spliffs are the same thing; "spliff" is a Jamaican slang term, that's all.

Bowls are definitely the best in my opinion. Weed goes to waste easier in a roll, while with a bowl on the other hand, you can take much larger hits, have no paper burnin with your shit, and make the best of your THC. Bong hits are the best. One whole breath = pure THC, clean and cool. The only thing that could ever be anythin better than a bong would be a vaporizer, and maybe eatin (although the high might be a lil different).
ooh, sorry :) my terminology escapes me sometimes, I'm still young! :D smoking wise anyhow.

I think someone had me thinking that a spliff was a joint with tobacco in it....

I just want to try a combo actually. Is it suicide to sprinkle some tobacco in your bowl?
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

It's all up to you. 8) But for me, I wouldn't - I don't smoke tobacco to begin with. :lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

I do, when I'm intoxicated haha..otherwise I just get sick :O so who knows...
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
User avatar
bong champ
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:03 pm
Contact:

bong

Post by bong champ »

I dont know what it is im attached to my bong. It just isnt the same smoking a joint and then smoking my bong :D
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

I love pipes, But I really dont care what I smoke out of. But If I could choose I'd choice a pipe before anything except a blunt. With blunts and joints the weed burns more, so you lose some, but blunts make up for it. I still prefer a bowl, that way I get the "resin" as most people call it.
Qapow.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users