Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:45 am
by SToNeR ChRiS
Dr. Greenthumb wrote:I've heard of dealers putting raid on there weed, that's easily smelled. Like tom said it's pointless for dealers to sell lace weed with real drugs, they would be losing money.
I smoked PCP laced weed once but it was given to me by some really shady guy. It just looked more crystalized than usual. I didn't know it was laced and although the high was really intense it was nothing too uncontrollable.
Same thing happened to me lol. I had some side effects afterwards though.
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:32 pm
by IVXX
Its nothin to be worried about. PCP is fun anyway. Cept i have heard some stories of guys goin nutty on pcp n like biting people n shit
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:15 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
I wouldn't recomend pcp to people.
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:47 am
by jinx
I was aways thinking the same would happen to me but i found a guy who doesnt like the harder stuff(crack, meth, pcp, etc). so we smoked together and made fun and messed with each other, but it didnt last he quite for his gf one day after getting ripped on all kinds of things and ran around naked. lol he was to drunk to remember what all he did lol