need advice from the pro's
Moderator: Moderators
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
SladeHino
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
-
Baybee
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2082
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
- Location: Kamlooos, BC
- Contact:
Whitelie, your so hardcore
LOL
Just chill out, smoke away from your house.. Don't think about it. Get some visine, some lotion/body spray or something... She'll never notice. when you go home, if your worried about it, wash your hands and change your clothes..
Whats the worst that could happen if she catches you anyways? She'll ground you? She might just be like "I don't like that you smoke pot, but I know if I say no, you'll just do it anyways.." ya know? Thats what happend with my mom..
Just chill out, smoke away from your house.. Don't think about it. Get some visine, some lotion/body spray or something... She'll never notice. when you go home, if your worried about it, wash your hands and change your clothes..
Whats the worst that could happen if she catches you anyways? She'll ground you? She might just be like "I don't like that you smoke pot, but I know if I say no, you'll just do it anyways.." ya know? Thats what happend with my mom..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
OMFG I laughed so hard at this!!!WhiteLie wrote:I'ma tells you what to do.
You'se gona be like,
HEY MA!
And she's a gone be like
HEY WHA!
And you'se a gone be like
I'MA BE SMOKIN ME SOME HERBAL REMEDIES MA!
And she's a gone be like
FORGET ABOUT IT
And you'se a gone be like
MAMA MIA, FORGET ABOUT IT!!
Damn, and I'm not even high. "Eyyyy, fahgehtabboudit"

- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Baybee wrote:Just chill out, smoke away from your house.. Don't think about it. Get some visine, some lotion/body spray or something... She'll never notice. when you go home, if your worried about it, wash your hands and change your clothes..
So what's the lotion for?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
weedguru+chrisisonfire
- +Political-Pothead+

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
- Location: The Hill
- Contact:
-
Dakine
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2383
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
-
rich97
- Casual toker

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:44 pm
- Contact:
if you smoke for long enough the paranoia will pass, i used to be paranoid, and yes my rentz caught me a few times and got angry, but then i turned 18 and all of a sudden they couldnt give a shit.
I'm now 19 and smoke pretty much at free will, they may not like it at first but they eventualy get used to the idea there is fuck all that they can do about it.
so just chill out, take a few precuations, but if they catch you its not the end of the world, besides worrying about it will just kill your high.
I'm now 19 and smoke pretty much at free will, they may not like it at first but they eventualy get used to the idea there is fuck all that they can do about it.
so just chill out, take a few precuations, but if they catch you its not the end of the world, besides worrying about it will just kill your high.
-
SladeHino
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
I suggest if she ever finds out, any religion, has a god(s). If shes religious in anyway, just say that god made it, so what gives anyone the right to say or tell that you cant smoke weed, your basically saying that if Marijuana is illegal, that god is a criminal booyah Bob Marley stunt right there.
Qapow.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users