Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:05 pm
by Mista Mista
Add another vote to the bong. I think that is the smoothest, easiest smoke out there.

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:15 am
by pkkupo
just bumping to tell you who might have been curious that we got only one of them high, but he was seriously ripped. it went something like this

friend- "dude, i can feel the tip of my penis" *laughs for 5 minutes*,

"its right here!" * points to penis and laughs for 5 more minutes*

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:20 pm
by OverlordOdium
My friends (the first time I ever smoked weed) gave me a joint of some good stuff, and told me to smoke as if im breathing normally except through the joint

Needless to say after a long 20 minutes or so im doing these small consecutive tokes I was blitzed

Same night that I started giggling like a schoolgirl for one hour straight :P

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:08 am
by bong
i usually just go w/ blunts. they get u fuccd up