I wanna hallucinate :(

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

Ice006 wrote:I've taken 1 hit of acid before (blotter form), but apart from changed thought patterns, great mood and energy for 10 hours, and a little depth distortion/wave movements on stationary objects, I can't say I really hallucinated. Well, things were moving that shouldn't have been, but I never saw something that wasn't there. (But don't get me wrong, I honestly think it's the best overall high I've ever experienced, and the afterglow is heavenly. Over a week later and I'm still in a great mood, and seems I have finally gotten rid of my procrastination habit!)

I'm considering sticking 3 tabs in my mouth at once, and see how I feel an hour later. Reckon it'd be enough to have a real good trip? I don't intend hitting up the clubs like I did last time, so don't worry about me… :P

You diddnt take enough to get really high. Eat 3 hits. You'll see shit, I promise.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
User avatar
Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:39 am
Contact:

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK »

1st time on acid right here man...

wow...

all i can say...

wow...


i listened to the dark side of the moon for 3 hours in the dark on my floor lol...


its great shit...
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]
stoned_alone
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:13 pm
Contact:

Post by stoned_alone »

Ketamine and DXM both of which I'm about to try.

You can also trip well on weed and diphenhydramine found in benadryl. Check out erowid for details. Best thing that it's easily available and goes best with weed.
cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:

Post by cdc »

stoned_alone wrote:Ketamine and DXM both of which I'm about to try.

You can also trip well on weed and diphenhydramine found in benadryl. Check out erowid for details. Best thing that it's easily available and goes best with weed.
ive heard bad things about ketamine, im not sayn dont do it cause i dont hav any first and experence with it but if its ur first time maybe ask someone who has..

this was someone elses advice about Ketamine...
MrsWizard wrote: We watched a video in High School that I tried to find, but failed. This is the closest I could get:

http://www.youtube.com/v/w4Jk1hYj2fs

It's all touchy-feely anti-drug shit, but the point gets itself across. She basically made herself retarded with one hit. Just do yourself a favor and don't fuck with K.

K?
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users