Sorry but I have to dedicate my own thread to my new bong...

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

ADS
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Contact:

Post by ADS »

but really, Good loookin piece bro. Looks like it hits nice.

there is just something about hitting a double perk bong that I just love. Super clean hits. The perk get sooo dirty, but thats cool, cause then you know it's doing it's job :)

how do you plan on cleaning the perks? I pour salt down the top first (about an inch thick) and then I pour an equil amount of rubbing alcohol down the top. With the downstem pulled out, I then blow down into the bong, which forces the salt/alcohol mixture into the lower perk. Shake well.

Bongs long having their picture taken, send more when ever!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4568/weedgurusig7jn.jpg[/img][/url]
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Definitely plan on it. I'll have to try that salt/alcohol. It's getting pretty dirty and I have yet to clean it....
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

haha Bill Nye (my bong) made it's first victim puke last night. Was pretty funny. Was the kid's first time using him, and he yacked his brains out.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
ADS
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:57 pm
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Contact:

Post by ADS »

Hahaha. Thats awesome. I almost did the first time out of my bong because I hit it too hard (there really is NEVER too hard), but anyway, I find myself watching out for people, cause it sucks when it does happen. :)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img325.imageshack.us/img325/4568/weedgurusig7jn.jpg[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users