Adult Swim

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock »

it says
"[sorry]
this feature is only available for the continental united states."

i whatched episodes on google vid though, funny shit :P
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Yeah it gave me the same error.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

evanYARR wrote:it says
"[sorry]
this feature is only available for the continental united states."

i whatched episodes on google vid though, funny shit :P
wow that's really gay. I'm gonna see if maybe I can find some links of episodes to post up on here.

Perfect Hair, final race:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2d8ve3z ... ed&search=

Aqua Teen, the second half of the newest episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErhnrXHbgyc

Venture Brothers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMXed-4DHGQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ObgZZt- ... ed&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV6eWS7H ... ed&search=

Korgoth of Barbaria:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQX-Rj5ZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9TOu3xx ... ed&search=
there's a third part to this but you need a youtube account to see it.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

So Alaska and Hawaii can't use it?

Perfect Hair Forever is the funniest shit I have ever seen..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users