I am after A legal Stoned Feeling

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

csem-it
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 115
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Location: England - UK
Contact:

Post by csem-it »

Ikku wrote:Sorry if I came off as rude I didn't know the details of your situation. Good luck to you
Ah, its no problem, I can understand you reacting like that if you are so used to getting hold of weed easily.

As an alernative, do any of the herbal things work well? I thought about taking some 20X Salvia untill I read on here that its more trippy than anything so I think I will leave that one for a while.

Do you know whats really f@cked up? They have started offering cash to students for any tip off's. How sh1t is that?

Ah well......If anybody can come up with anything I would be very grateful.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

you should try to smoke off campus and keep the stuff out of the dorms. Well here are a few legal drug alternatives. Not that many resemble the weed high most are very psycedelic. Amanita Muscaria, Kava Kava, Morning Glory seeds, salvia, ayahuasca, ibogaine, dextropomorphan, perscription pain pill and muscle relaxers. Beware many of these will put you in for a strange journey which many recreational drug users are not prepared for.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users