What Drugs Have You Done? Craziest Combos?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

Oh my god, my crayest combo's french fires with ketchup
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

A lot of booze, a lot of weed, Then 2 tabs of LSD and hardcore tripping for like 16hrs straight.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

WhiteLie wrote:
Dulleffects wrote:15 molson canadian + 2 grams of coke between 2 people + 2 caps of e + 2 hits of acid. I WAS FUCKING TRIPPING LIKE NOTHINGS EVER TRIPPED BEFORE.
Seems a little hard to believe, I'd think your heart would stop with that much coke alone, much less the other drugs. Plus you must have been having a horrible trip on acid after you came down on the coke.

Regardless, it sounds like it was a hell of a night

I dunno, I think on a night that I start early I could do a gram of coke....


But not the e and acid.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by TYStonerTY »

Yo the most Ive ever done is today (well i guess yesterday since its passed midnight). I know its shitty but im still workin my way up. anyhow I did acid today, it was fuckin great. Im still high from it. We took the lsd at like 8am today and its midnight now. I was trippin balls from like 8 30 till about 3 30 then my buddies dad came outta fuckin nowhere and picked us up and it scared the shit out of us so bad that we like lost our buzzes but im still hallucinating (shits just like waving) So call me a pussy but my first experience with lsd has been fuckin really crazy and im not sure I wanna start mixin acid with other drugs. from what ive read here it sounds like you are in for one fucked up day when using acid, regardless. indeed.
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I heard that on acid you can drink and drink and you'll never get drunk, until you drop dead from alcohol poisoning. Don't know for sure though, haven't drank on acid before. :? Smoking a few bowls while waiting for the acid to kick in is always good.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

TYStonerTY wrote:Yo the most Ive ever done is today (well i guess yesterday since its passed midnight). I know its shitty but im still workin my way up. anyhow I did acid today, it was fuckin great. Im still high from it. We took the lsd at like 8am today and its midnight now. I was trippin balls from like 8 30 till about 3 30 then my buddies dad came outta fuckin nowhere and picked us up and it scared the shit out of us so bad that we like lost our buzzes but im still hallucinating (shits just like waving) So call me a pussy but my first experience with lsd has been fuckin really crazy and im not sure I wanna start mixin acid with other drugs. from what ive read here it sounds like you are in for one fucked up day when using acid, regardless. indeed.
Why would I call you a pussy? Acid is hella intense.

And Mr. President, I don't know if that's true, but it's possible that you just don't notice you're drunk because you're tripping...I don't really know.
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

LOL! I can make stickys? :lol:
Tested out that clickable option editing my thread. Sweet.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

CHRIST! You're all a bunch of fuckin' dopefiends!! :lol:

I tend to take my partying only so far. The most partying I have done was drinking 16 Keith's (the best beer), 5 or 6 shots of tequila, and god knows how many joints...I lost count.

Other than that, I've done weed and shrooms at the same time. And the weed+weed combo works awesome too! ;)
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

im a pussy compared to you guys. ill ive mixed is weed with shrooms and i didnt like it. i couldnt tell ow big of a hit i was taking or the smoke goign in my lungs at all. i couldnt do it.
Image
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

I really wanna try some of these drugs that'll fuck me up for a few days straight like a high dose of nutmeg. Or Datura. All I need is a few days free and a tripsitter with a few days free him/herself. :?

Still haven't shroomed which is unbelieveable looking back at all the other shit I've done.
TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by TYStonerTY »

careful with datura man... dont wanna b goin blind. I think it was whitelie that took 5 doubles of acid one time? yeah, thatll fuck you up for a while.
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

WhiteLie wrote:
Dulleffects wrote:15 molson canadian + 2 grams of coke between 2 people + 2 caps of e + 2 hits of acid. I WAS FUCKING TRIPPING LIKE NOTHINGS EVER TRIPPED BEFORE.
Seems a little hard to believe, I'd think your heart would stop with that much coke alone, much less the other drugs. Plus you must have been having a horrible trip on acid after you came down on the coke.

Regardless, it sounds like it was a hell of a night

Yeah, it was fun while i was high. After the coke i did the e, so i wasnt feinding as much. I woke up in a jail cell with nowhere to sit because of all the puke. As well, you'd be surprised how much drugs you can do without killing yourself, just get really sick when they run out. I don't even remember why i was in jail.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

Having/doing drugs?
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Dulleffects wrote:
WhiteLie wrote:
Dulleffects wrote:15 molson canadian + 2 grams of coke between 2 people + 2 caps of e + 2 hits of acid. I WAS FUCKING TRIPPING LIKE NOTHINGS EVER TRIPPED BEFORE.
Seems a little hard to believe, I'd think your heart would stop with that much coke alone, much less the other drugs. Plus you must have been having a horrible trip on acid after you came down on the coke.

Regardless, it sounds like it was a hell of a night

Yeah, it was fun while i was high. After the coke i did the e, so i wasnt feinding as much. I woke up in a jail cell with nowhere to sit because of all the puke. As well, you'd be surprised how much drugs you can do without killing yourself, just get really sick when they run out. I don't even remember why i was in jail.
You'd be surprised how little drugs you can take before you do something really stupid and/or drop dead too. I'd say you got one hell of a lucky break there buddy.. :wink:

If you increased the dosage on any of those or decided to add something else into the mix in you probably wouldn't be here to tell the story.
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

Oh well, one hell of a night.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users