What should i do?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Re: What should i do?

Post by FIRE!!! »

Beaverpoo wrote:I bought some weed off a kid in school i gave him the money to get it and he didnt show up for school the next day.

I got his number and from what i hear he has my shit.
Same thing happened to me, I tracked the kid down, beat the fuck out of him, took my weed back, and got an ounce of his stuff just for pissing me off.

Anyways, sorry if that sounded a bit barbaric (that's just the way I deal with problems),

If you don't want to fight this guy and you confront him and he refuses to give you your weed, um, I'd say you just got ripped.
Beaverpoo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Kalecgose(WoW)
Contact:

Post by Beaverpoo »

that guy was right about the whole county thing.
I GOT SHINEYS! LOOK AT MY SHINEYS!
Beaverpoo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Kalecgose(WoW)
Contact:

Post by Beaverpoo »

Got my money back w/o violence. I learned a lesson in all of this weed before money.
I GOT SHINEYS! LOOK AT MY SHINEYS!
BladeZ
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:35 pm
Location: Canada,SK,saskatoon
Contact:

Re: What should i do?

Post by BladeZ »

Beaverpoo wrote:I bought some weed off a kid in school i gave him the money to get it and he didnt show up for school the next day.

I got his number and from what i hear he has my shit.


I think he just fucked you over man....
!@#$%^&*(BLADEZ)!@#$%^&*
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Bladez please size down your avatar notice how its stretching the page out
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users