Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:55 am
by birdie
Well i dont know about in Nova Scotia, nobody I know smokes it with tobacco here.

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:22 pm
by FIRE!!!
Gorecore wrote:Birdie that's complete bullshit. I live in Nova Scotia and I know dozens of people that mix tobacco with their weed.

As far as it being a geographical thing, that's more bullshit. People put tobacco in their weed for a number of reasons...some could be true, some might be myth:

1. Some people (myself included) smoke cigs as well as weed and they like the taste.
2. Mixing helps the joint burn more evenly/slowly
3. Some people say it gets you higher (doubt it...unless you don't smoke cigs)
4. It stretches out your stash. If I rolled pure weed joints, I would only get one or maybe two joints per gram.
How much do you get out of a gram man? Because I know a g wouldn't give me more than 1 blunt, 2 joints, or 2-3 bowls. But then I don't smoke tobacco except occasionally (maybe once or twice a month, maybe once every few months, I don't really keep track) so I wouldn't mix it in. From what I've heard mixing with tobacco gives you a more powerful high, but it's not as long lived as smoking the weed alone.

I'm so glad I'm not a nic pheen so I don't have to worry about it :D

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:03 am
by Gorecore
Depends on what type of papers I use. If I mix a 1/4 of the end of a cigarette's worth of tobacco with 1 gram of weed, then I get three regular sized joints rolled with Rizla Silvers. If I don't mix the weed, then I only get two joints.

Although I can't be 100% sure how many joints I get from a gram anymore. I always buy more than 1 gram at a time and roll what I want for the night and put away the rest. But I'd say, yeah, I get 3 regular joints from 1 gram mixed with baccy.

;)I used to get 4 in my early days of tokin' ;)

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:37 pm
by Pubehair
Im 14..So I dont have access to tobacco whenever I want. Smoking a spliff never really cought my attention. I just roll a jay and enjoy it. Plus I think tobaccos disgusting anyways. :?

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:28 pm
by KaliCoe
i would never taint weed by mixing it with tobacco (but i don't like tobacco)