do everything
Moderator: Moderators
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Oh shit, almost forgot to tell you guys...
Darth was battling his son Luke Hightoker, when the evil Emperor got involved, it got really ugly, the Emperor almost killed Luke, Darth had a sudden change of heart and killed the Emperor, unfortunately in the process he was fatally wounded and wanted to look at his son with his own eyes before he passed on...
Then a sad song started playing it was like "Dun dun dun, dun da dun, dun da dunnnnnn......."
Just thought I would fill you guys in.
Darth was battling his son Luke Hightoker, when the evil Emperor got involved, it got really ugly, the Emperor almost killed Luke, Darth had a sudden change of heart and killed the Emperor, unfortunately in the process he was fatally wounded and wanted to look at his son with his own eyes before he passed on...
Then a sad song started playing it was like "Dun dun dun, dun da dun, dun da dunnnnnn......."
Just thought I would fill you guys in.
-
TYStonerTY
- Bonghead

- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
^^Tragic
Anyhow, I have to put my opinion in lol. I figure that smoking weed is just something that you do every day or once every two or three days, just like drinking a beer. I mean of course its okay to get totally obliterated on 4/20 or on any day that you dont have anything important planned, but its not like you should let it have an effect on what youre doing. For instance, lots of people have days where they sit at home and toke till they cant toke no more, and they just sit there and dont do anything. I used to do that a bunch, but I just decided that it was becoming a waste of weed to smoke every day like its 4/20 so I said fuck it just smoke like 2 bowls per person of good weed in the morning and take a joint in your pocket to work. no, one joints not gonna get you fucked, but its not like you need to get fucked. If youre gonna get fucked do something psychedelic like shrooms or acid, dont spend your time trying to trip on weed,
lol wow maybe im still high
Anyhow, I have to put my opinion in lol. I figure that smoking weed is just something that you do every day or once every two or three days, just like drinking a beer. I mean of course its okay to get totally obliterated on 4/20 or on any day that you dont have anything important planned, but its not like you should let it have an effect on what youre doing. For instance, lots of people have days where they sit at home and toke till they cant toke no more, and they just sit there and dont do anything. I used to do that a bunch, but I just decided that it was becoming a waste of weed to smoke every day like its 4/20 so I said fuck it just smoke like 2 bowls per person of good weed in the morning and take a joint in your pocket to work. no, one joints not gonna get you fucked, but its not like you need to get fucked. If youre gonna get fucked do something psychedelic like shrooms or acid, dont spend your time trying to trip on weed,
lol wow maybe im still high
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Sig by antiflagPUNK
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users