Moral obligation!!!!!

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

As much as you don't wanna get caught chances are you will get caught sooner ot later. Who here has never been caught with something related too weed over an extended period of time? Not many I imagine. Cept noobs.
Image
User avatar
Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:20 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay »

noobs are more likely to get caught...
You may ask who I am, and i be like, "Im tha Motha Fuckin Phitz Jay"
and they be like "wha"
and Im like "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Not necessarily . THe more you do it, the higher the chances are of you getting caught. If you smoke 3 times, there are only 3 opportunites to catch you. If you smoke 75 times, there are 75 opportunites to catch you. no matter how good and how smart you are, chances are your luck will eventually run out
Image
User avatar
Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:20 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay »

then press ur luck...
You may ask who I am, and i be like, "Im tha Motha Fuckin Phitz Jay"
and they be like "wha"
and Im like "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

ya, I didn't say you couldn't :D :D :D
Image
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

just turn a blond eye to weed. if you can try not to get onvolved in drugs related stuff while in the force. btw do they not giv u drug tests :?:
Cameron.
User avatar
Trissy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:03 pm
Location: London, ON
Contact:

Post by Trissy »

They only give you drug tests if they have reson to believe that you are doing them and they want to press charges against you.
Smoke Weed Everyday!
User avatar
Trissy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:03 pm
Location: London, ON
Contact:

Post by Trissy »

I think that I will be able to be an actor in the situation and use my judgement if I were driving to the store and forgot my licence and got pulled over I would wonder if the copper writting the ticket has ever forgotten his licence and therefore he should have to write himself a ticket too!
Smoke Weed Everyday!
User avatar
Kriminal_D
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:13 pm
Location: London Ontario
Contact:

Post by Kriminal_D »

the above posting was mione but i was using trisy's account accidentaly as we share a computer together! sorry!
If it ain't chronic don't Blaze it up!!!!
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

weedguru higher wrote:Not necessarily . THe more you do it, the higher the chances are of you getting caught. If you smoke 3 times, there are only 3 opportunites to catch you. If you smoke 75 times, there are 75 opportunites to catch you. no matter how good and how smart you are, chances are your luck will eventually run out
if you're smart, you'll develop a smoking strategy that's pretty good. but over time, when youre comfortable with that routine you'll slack off.

when a cop busts someone for weed, they can just be like "ill just give you a warning this time... but of couse, i cant let you keep it". theyll be thankful and scared and thatll be the end... so its pretty hard to get caught. but alot of times cops go around with a partner -- slim chance your partner would be a stoner too, and hed probably rat on you.
User avatar
Kriminal_D
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 5:13 pm
Location: London Ontario
Contact:

Post by Kriminal_D »

yeah I wouldent be able to keep anything I take but at the same time I'd know all the best places to get it from and I'm sure like tim hortons I could get some sort of deal!
If it ain't chronic don't Blaze it up!!!!
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

why cant you keep it?
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

if you're smart, you'll develop a smoking strategy that's pretty good. but over time, when youre comfortable with that routine you'll slack off.
smokin strategy indeed...
its usually we smoke in these little emergency exit things in my condominium complex and its a stairwell so the door is out of view by like 2 sets of stairs.. if we hear anything.. run the hell out
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Am I the only one confused or does this sound like everybody's talking about something different?
Image
User avatar
Trissy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:03 pm
Location: London, ON
Contact:

Post by Trissy »

You know I actually agree with you!! :o For some reason this subject got really twisted, I guess that's what happens when a bunch of stoners try to read and talk at the same time!!!! :D LOL
Smoke Weed Everyday!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users