Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:55 am
by Weedguru Higher
and what if that french speaking person didn't come from France. Would you like them?

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 6:56 am
by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
I would say just get ur lungs strengthened for it, first smoke like once a week, then 2 times a week, then 3 times. 4 times and so on, you wont cough at the end of that, i never cough any more when i smoke out of anything

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 11:14 am
by Hughgro
thanks man ill keep toking till i aint chokin

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 10:29 pm
by Trissy
You know the old saying "you don't cough, you don't get off"? Well obviously you do even if you don't cough, but I always find that when I do cough I get alot higher alot faster.

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 10:47 pm
by Hughgro
sweet

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 3:38 am
by Howard Marks
that about the coughing is true, u get well fucked if u cough!

Weedguru higher, u obviously was skim reading my last post cos I did say that I dont have a problem with French Canadians. By that I also meant any French speakers outside of France. Generally French people come from France!

If someone said the opposite and said they didnt like English people, that wouldn't include Americans, Candians, Australians, etc. would it?

Anyway, nobody likes the French!
Have u seen Dumb and Dumber?..."We're going to a place where the beer flows like wine, where the women..., we're going to a place called 'ASPEN'. "I dunno Lloyd, the French are assholes!"

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:09 am
by jonny cockeral
is there a dumb and dumber 2 :?:

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 9:17 am
by c4rdsh4rk_88
ya its called Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd...i dont know when its comin out but i think its completed so maybe later this year.

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:32 am
by Hughgro
its comin out june 13th here

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 12:15 pm
by Weedguru Higher
thecourtenayboy wrote:that about the coughing is true, u get well fucked if u cough!

Weedguru higher, u obviously was skim reading my last post cos I did say that I dont have a problem with French Canadians. By that I also meant any French speakers outside of France. Generally French people come from France!

If someone said the opposite and said they didnt like English people, that wouldn't include Americans, Candians, Australians, etc. would it?

Anyway, nobody likes the French!
Have u seen Dumb and Dumber?..."We're going to a place where the beer flows like wine, where the women..., we're going to a place called 'ASPEN'. "I dunno Lloyd, the French are assholes!"
So, you don't like me then?