help a newbie

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

and what if that french speaking person didn't come from France. Would you like them?
Image
User avatar
Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:20 am
Location: CA, USA
Contact:

Post by Tha Motha Fuckin PhitzJay »

I would say just get ur lungs strengthened for it, first smoke like once a week, then 2 times a week, then 3 times. 4 times and so on, you wont cough at the end of that, i never cough any more when i smoke out of anything
You may ask who I am, and i be like, "Im tha Motha Fuckin Phitz Jay"
and they be like "wha"
and Im like "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!"
Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
Contact:

Post by Hughgro »

thanks man ill keep toking till i aint chokin
forums.joerogan.net
User avatar
Trissy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:03 pm
Location: London, ON
Contact:

Post by Trissy »

You know the old saying "you don't cough, you don't get off"? Well obviously you do even if you don't cough, but I always find that when I do cough I get alot higher alot faster.
Smoke Weed Everyday!
Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
Contact:

Post by Hughgro »

sweet
forums.joerogan.net
User avatar
Howard Marks
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:04 pm
Location: Hemel Hempstead/Canterbury
Contact:

Post by Howard Marks »

that about the coughing is true, u get well fucked if u cough!

Weedguru higher, u obviously was skim reading my last post cos I did say that I dont have a problem with French Canadians. By that I also meant any French speakers outside of France. Generally French people come from France!

If someone said the opposite and said they didnt like English people, that wouldn't include Americans, Candians, Australians, etc. would it?

Anyway, nobody likes the French!
Have u seen Dumb and Dumber?..."We're going to a place where the beer flows like wine, where the women..., we're going to a place called 'ASPEN'. "I dunno Lloyd, the French are assholes!"
Always buy British. If you can't, just make sure you don't buy French or Belgian!

Creator of 'Miss Weedguru'.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

is there a dumb and dumber 2 :?:
Cameron.
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

ya its called Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd...i dont know when its comin out but i think its completed so maybe later this year.
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
Contact:

Post by Hughgro »

its comin out june 13th here
forums.joerogan.net
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

thecourtenayboy wrote:that about the coughing is true, u get well fucked if u cough!

Weedguru higher, u obviously was skim reading my last post cos I did say that I dont have a problem with French Canadians. By that I also meant any French speakers outside of France. Generally French people come from France!

If someone said the opposite and said they didnt like English people, that wouldn't include Americans, Candians, Australians, etc. would it?

Anyway, nobody likes the French!
Have u seen Dumb and Dumber?..."We're going to a place where the beer flows like wine, where the women..., we're going to a place called 'ASPEN'. "I dunno Lloyd, the French are assholes!"
So, you don't like me then?
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users