the "N" word

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

I mean the Italian - Americans, we're considered white people while hispanics aren't white.
I think the only reason Italians are considered white because we actually were amercianized. No offense to the hispanics, but Italians learned english and tried to make ourselves part of the american culture which was a stupid idea, I think. Hispanics always keep their own language and cultures and make themselves seperate than the "white" people.
I've seen many dark-skinned Italians and people still consider them white.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Hispanics not only adapt to this country and learn the language, but at the moment there are even many Cubans with positions at high levels of government. Although you have a point that many south american immigrants that are now entering the states especially miami. keep there own language and expect people to adapt to it. Which really bothers me because these people come over here and do nothing but drain the economy and many of them hate Cubans even though we migrated here long before and we did a much better job of establishing ourselves as productive citizens.

This went a bit off topic but my point is that many of the South Americans in this area are duche bags.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Location: Florida Keys
Contact:

Post by PuffPuffGive »

Im also an Italian-American and most of my friends that I hang out with are hispanic and when wer raggin on each other we often use racial slurs lol when its just us chiilin somewhere nothings too low like yesterday we were making fun of my friend eric whos from central america for his new shoes I had started the whole thing so when he retaliated he said yea well theyre made in italy when I walked through the puddles (it had been raining) dago wop wop wop wop.... so I told him he was a gate jumping beaner thats when my mexican friend ernesto said okay hold up you guinea son of a bitch you the whole time my costa rican friend andy was laughing his ass off we all looked at each other and eric said what the fuck is this island hopping piece of shit laughing about which went back in forth every1 getting ragged on equally.... well when I made this reply I had a point but I guess I lost in in the process of writing.... o well
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~
SacredSmoke
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:59 am
Contact:

Post by SacredSmoke »

Mmmm.. I think if you're comfortable making fun of your own racial background and other people are too, then you can call anybody a *censor*, wop, cotton picker, zipperhead, cracker, etc. .. but with permission. Mm, I dunno if's it unacceptable to say all those, but I do with all my friends, whether it be making fun of black people, italians, greeks, asians, white people, kike, jew nose, etc. or them. If you don't take it seriously, then it's fine I say.

I've been called an ice *censor*, prairie *censor*, snow chink, a tipi gook, etc. No biggie, called myself all that too. I think that if you wanna joke around racially, prolly a good idea to see other peoples views on it and maybe alone, in a group - it might be embarressing but w/e. =)
SacredSmoke
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:59 am
Contact:

Post by SacredSmoke »

Well.. not only that, I think it matters of your gender too and how your personality is and etc.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:Yeah I understand what you mean but on that same note why do some black people say it to eachother if its so derogatory. I wish I had a black persons explanation on this and I'll have to take the time to ask. It as if white people started calling eachother 'crackers' but got offended when a black or hispanic says the same thing to them.
A black person's explanation of this is that the word is only derrogatory with the suffix "er" at the end, with "a" at the end it is a term of endearment and brothership between two people..

I believe I explained this in another thread but I personally don't use the word out of respect, my stupid ignorant forefathers used it enough out in the fields, the black people can have it as far as I'm concerned.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

i have 2 black friends, both girls, who always tell me to say it. i never do just incase we get into a fight about something and they use it against me. i know one of them would too because shes a bitch like that, cheap shots, but shes still cool so whatever. The thing that pisses me off most is when geeks say it on the internet.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

as an african american women who likes to smoke alot of weed....the word *censor* doesn't bother me. it's used to loosely i can't help but shurg it off. the only time i don't like it , is when someone hill billy guy calls me a *censor* girl or something. i don't like being talked down too, but if we're just chilling, and you say "*censor* please" it doesn't really bother me....the end.
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

=D No dizrepecty intended
SacredSmoke
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:59 am
Contact:

Post by SacredSmoke »

haha.
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

=D No dizrepecty intended
its dave chappelle saying it, he's allowed
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Post by andriaSRH »

Chicka Bo0M wrote:=D No dizrepecty intended
i just got that. two days later. :lol:
hardcore87
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:35 am
Contact:

Post by hardcore87 »

And what about white people listening to hip hop music? I live in Poland. Down here there's no multiracial diveristy but many young people use translated n-word but u know not in pejorative meaning. Is that bad? My nation is seen as racist and stuff but is the n-word a problem when there are no african-amercans here?
She's so good to me, when I pack a fresh bowl I clean the screen
User avatar
ninjamonkey
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:38 pm
Location: tin can
Contact:

Post by ninjamonkey »

yer i neva understand why some people try 2 be reli against rascism and u just saying sumthing like u know that black guy in bla bla bla and they like ah u rasist and im like wtf how is that rasist thats like saying u know that guy with brown hair bla bla bla.

people think thier reli against racism and they dont even know what it is.

also theres this guy in my school who has a good mate whos black and hes always on about how he hates racists and all his mates and him are rili racist and i go " dont it bother u that all ur mates are well rasist and hes like i dont care aslong as they dont insult max."

just thought i would see if anyone noticed that.

and by the way i have loads of differnt raced friends and they dont give a a fuck if i describe sumone as black.
"Anything Is Possible"
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

man i use that word a lot. i use it n front of my black, white, mex friends. my homeboys n homegirls dont care. just as long as i aint lk fuck u *censor*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users