Page 2 of 14

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:45 pm
by Darth Inhaler
My Chemical Romance...Helena...actually alot of their songs suck. People just like them because they wear make-up.

EDIT: If anyone has seen the music video for Helena...the dead chick totally grabs her tits.... :shock:

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:44 pm
by Baybee
That new song by Tommy lee. He went from motley crew to.. that.. bleh, and that system of a down song I don't know what its called 'every body come to the party have a real good time..' LAME!

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:30 am
by Bigrob72
Baybee wrote:That new song by Tommy lee. He went from motley crew to.. that.. bleh, and that system of a down song I don't know what its called 'every body come to the party have a real good time..' LAME!
No shit.....That new Tommy Lee SUCKS.....ASS.......BAD!!!!

Seriously, it is very pathetic......And the song you were talking about was
"Get Naked" I think. That was Tommy Lee....not some soft rock shit.....

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:36 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
yeah motley crew and tommy lee are shit but i cant no matter what you said tommy lee got to bone pam anderson before she ever had hepatitus and he got it all on film...*props*

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:27 am
by Bigrob72
Weedguru DrGreenthumb wrote:yeah motley crew and tommy lee are shit but i cant no matter what you said tommy lee got to bone pam anderson before she ever had hepatitus and he got it all on film...*props*
Touche....Shit....

Yea, he gets props out the ass for that one..... :twisted:

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:51 am
by Baybee
The pussycat dolls. What is the point of them all? The one sings and the others dance, makes no sense. Sex sells I guess, the 'New age spice girls' or something..

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:12 pm
by Baybee
My god. Have you heard 'Grillz' By nelly. Ew. Bad song. 'smile for me daddy, I wanna see your grillz' So bad!

Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:49 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
"they call me George Foreman cuz I'm sellin everybody grillz" they play it non-stop all day on the radio stations here.

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:12 pm
by Baybee
ANYTHING by little jon.

WHAT?! YEAH! GET CRUNK! SKEET SKEET SKEET!
I hate it all.


Get low.

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:30 pm
by Dr. Greenthumb
"FROM THE WINDOW TO THE WALL 'TILL THE SWEAT DRIP DOWN MY BALLS"

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:44 pm
by Eugene
"YA'LL *censor* CAN'T FUCK WITH MY *censor* (PUSSY *censor*)" I like that song by Lil' John.....Role Call...it's decent.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:12 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
I'm with baybee I cant stand any lil jon song.

Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:42 am
by Pinkfloyd66
that system of a down song I don't know what its called 'every body come to the party have a real good time..' LAME!
Did you hear the whole song? Its actually awesome and so was that album. IMO.

As for bad songs..
Any country.
Especially over-patriotic crap that talks about sticking a shoe in saddams ass or something.

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:05 am
by grayhookups
everything emo its just a bunch of ppl who think there popular
any good charlotte and i used to like them until they came out with there 2 new albums is green day its like they were just noticed in the mainstream with there new album which is terrible fuck that wake me up when september ends shit
honestly anything that i hear when not famous then becomes famous and i see it on much music and shit it gets ruined once an artist becomes famous nowadays they tend to become slaves of the record companies with a few exceptions of course i could rant for hours but here are the many bands/artists i hate with a passion...the killers, fall out boy, taking back sunday, good charlotte, nickelback, alexisonfire, nelly, lil jon and many more

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:45 pm
by Baybee
I like fall out boy. haha..
Its true about mainstream. They're just molding there style to fit whats 'popular' Its sad, but what can ya do? If its whats popular, the albums are going to keep selling, and if they keep selling, they won't change. Its just the way the world works.
Which worries me cause my favorate 'lyrisist' Classified, well this was his 'biggest' year. He sold a ton of records.. I'd really hate to see him go mainstream.

Pinkfloyd66 wrote:Did you hear the whole song? Its actually awesome and so was that album. IMO.
No Actually, I havent...