Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:20 am
by Fisett
yea but I like to consider Quebec the drug capital :D
lol annyonehere from QC ?

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:39 am
by Gorecore
There were a few vets from Quebec on here at one point...but they've moved on.

I'm from Nova Scotia, and those prices are pretty damn sweet. I don't buy quarters, but I buy 5 or 10 grams at a time. $40 for 5 and $80 for 10 is pretty standard.

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:39 pm
by zaneo88
Ahh! Australia is dodgy, we usually have to pay $20 for just 1 gram :(

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:16 pm
by Nighthawk
how many australian dollars to a US dollar though?

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:52 am
by mirage223
Sweet I guess I get good deals. I get 1/2 oz for $50.

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:44 pm
by blazed4dayz
I got me a dude who works construction with a bunch of illigeal mexicans and all the ever do is work and smoke. So they get real nice mexican weed at a mexican price ($75 american for 2 oz!)

Needless to say...ive been really happy lately

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:01 am
by bong
blazed4dayz you wouldnt happen to live in texas would you?

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:32 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Fisett wrote:Quebec weed is awsome its the most potent :D
hahahahaha.

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:30 pm
by stonedbridge
in London the prices are as follows

10 pounds = its meant to be 1.5 grams but you hardly get that unless you buy from friends. The standard street amount for 10 GBP varies from 1 gram to 1.3

20 pounds= an 1/8 which is 3.5 from friends, 3-3.3gs from street

35 pound = 1/4 7grams sometimes it goes for 40 pounds

oz = 120-140 depends

best buy is 2 and a Q which is 2 ozs and a quarter = 60-63 grams for 250 pounds. This is good if you wanna buy loads and also sell from it. i rank this the BB (best buy)

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:58 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
shiiiiiiit, london prices are damn steep.

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:28 am
by stonedbridge
tell me about it, i look at the Ps in the US and Canada im like :roll: lucky stoners (im not hatin just like WOAH u must smoke a hellalot lol, he you gotta control the amount due to $$)