New beginnings!
Moderator: Moderators
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I'd say just don't smoke where you're worried about getting caught, maybe only do it at your house whne your parents are out of town, or do it at someones who's parents are ok with smoking etc. don't go into public places as you will probably get nervous/paranoid.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users