Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:23 am
by Wooden Foot
search google and you'll find some
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:41 pm
by FIRE!!!
I'm trying to watch your video right now, damn it takes hella long to finish "buffering". Oh, buffering, how I hate you so.
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:44 pm
by goingmerry202
Wooden Foot wrote:search google and you'll find some
i did but most of those sites you have to pay in credit card, i'm to young to have a credit card so i can only pay paypall.
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:50 pm
by FIRE!!!
Rob on salvia, haha
I'm surprised you could talk, everyone I've seen on the stuff just sits/lays/huddles in their place and either shuts their eyes or stares wildly in every direction for about 10 minutes before they spring up out of their position and start screaming a bunch of jibber jabber..apparently including myself (although I don't remember this much).
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:31 am
by Wooden Foot
I always talk because i want to describe whats happening to me so i can get it on film.
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:08 pm
by janedoe
this is what i have hurd about salvia you are suposed to smoke it out of a bong or bubbler
i have somked the shit once and it didnt do jack fucking shit to me
but i smoked it out of a bowl so i dont know if its true or not
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:32 am
by crippler7815
With Salvia, you're supposed to smoke about as much as you can as fast as you can. It fully metabolizes in your system in just about 3 minutes, so you have to get it down really quick. Gravity bongs with high concentration salvia is probably the best way to do it.
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:57 am
by Captain
ugh i hate salvia with a passion 21x and it sucked. shitty trip and its so short for too much money