salvia
Moderator: Moderators
- Wooden Foot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:55 pm
- Location: True 2 Tha Herb
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
-
goingmerry202
- Bonghead

- Posts: 169
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:20 pm
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Rob on salvia, haha
I'm surprised you could talk, everyone I've seen on the stuff just sits/lays/huddles in their place and either shuts their eyes or stares wildly in every direction for about 10 minutes before they spring up out of their position and start screaming a bunch of jibber jabber..apparently including myself (although I don't remember this much).
I'm surprised you could talk, everyone I've seen on the stuff just sits/lays/huddles in their place and either shuts their eyes or stares wildly in every direction for about 10 minutes before they spring up out of their position and start screaming a bunch of jibber jabber..apparently including myself (although I don't remember this much).
- Wooden Foot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:55 pm
- Location: True 2 Tha Herb
- Contact:
-
janedoe
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 2:28 am
- Location: MN
- Contact:
-
crippler7815
- Bonghead

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
- Contact:
-
Captain
- Bonghead

- Posts: 355
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:32 pm
- Location: My room
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users