Page 2 of 5

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:45 am
by Daqronic
I used to play it

60 warlock on stormreaver
51 hunter on Frostmane

I was tired of paying 15 bucks a month so I got into day of defeat: source, and that game is badass when yur chonged out.

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:49 pm
by Mate
Arthas, Lodekim 60 warrior
i'm full wratch -full pvp Rank 14 set- i have Sulfuras and Ashkandi. about a dozen epic rings and trinkets..... well, i played too much.

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:29 pm
by sugarstalker
I have a lvl 60 huntard and a lvl 45 dr00d on teh stormreaver...

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:52 am
by PaRoL
Lvl 12 warrior -- lvl 10 gnome rouge.. anvilmar

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:58 am
by PlanetX
60 Priest - Bronzebeard
29 Warrior - Bronzebeard
30 Mage - Darkspear

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:12 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Fuck, decided to reactive account, can't find my fucking CD's, or the CD key, anyone have a CD key available that they are no longer using? Message me.

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:21 am
by Emagdnim
I had a lvl 60 rogue on durotan, all AQ gear and shit, but I quit, so im looking to sell it and I also preordered BC like 3 months ago, and ill sell that along with it... Yay for money

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:43 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Me and some friends started anew on Dunemaul. If anyone is starting, or feels like joining us, just send a tell.

Mindfunk - Warlock

Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:58 am
by SladeHino
Level 34 on Steamweedle cartle, Kinda sucked got tired of leveling, and when im stoned i get out of the mood to play it completely

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:53 am
by Ziggy
http://ownagevideos.com/index.php?id=355&catid=1

game is taking over kids......ITS EVIL ! ! ! !

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:38 pm
by Mate
This kid is retarded to punch in walls

Players like i am make him act so, i guess ^^

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:33 am
by wizz
I have my friends mage account, 6/9 tier 3 (frostfire) and he was feild marshal.. and i used to be the best mage on the server so i wreck on him, if you want to ever see his gear and shit let me know

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:10 am
by Ziggy
Lodekim wrote:This kid is retarded to punch in walls

Players like i am make him act so, i guess ^^
so im guessin your pretty pro star at warcraft then lol

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:40 am
by Mate
Ziggy wrote:
Lodekim wrote:This kid is retarded to punch in walls

Players like i am make him act so, i guess ^^
so im guessin your pretty pro star at warcraft then lol

yea.

I'm playing a bit too much.. i should stop playing this game soon.

Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:42 am
by purpleskunk88
had a 60 warrior and 60 rogue but sold for $1500 to help pay for bud, best decision of my life